Recent content by Lilly112

1. Lilly112

Is this mod still alive?

I just might do that.

I just might be interested in that.
  2. Lilly112

Can These Things Be Fixed? <Long>

Blood And Steel was a great mod. I am glad you are around again, even if you are going to drive yourself mad working on this unfinished mess of a base game.
  3. Lilly112

Closed Bannerlord Siege Engines

Three years later, this is still an issue.
  4. Lilly112

SP - General I think Smithing feature is dragging down the overhaul gaming experience

Can I suggest the fix of....not abusing an exploit? The hardest fix by far, I know, but it does work if you try it.
  5. Lilly112

Is this mod still alive?

A Sword Of Damocles that doesn't crash all the time and have a glitched out ending would be something amazing to see.
  6. Lilly112

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

My heart is heavy with regret, that we are approaching 2023, without any news of a Chapter 2
  7. Lilly112

SP - General Javelin Quality

So I am a top-tier blacksmith with all the perks on 1.5.9. And wondering...Are Javelins apart from the Quality upgrades you can get? My axes and swords get quality buffs, but javelins stay the same even when made in the dozens.
  8. Lilly112

Drop a gif or picture expressing your feelings

Me and the boys looking in awe at all the new updates.

unknown.png
  9. Lilly112

Gangs

Way back in the demo video, we saw the option to fight a gang, take his ****, and plant a companion there. Is this still being worked on? I can't seem to pick fights with gang leaders, only work for them.
  10. Lilly112

Mod Talk

Not sure where this goes. The Emporium is for released mods rather than talking about Mods that might be released or you are interested in. But, I have been watching a lot of Sharpe lately and it has me in the mood to see Europe 1805 in Bannerlord. Sleek new graphics and weapons, less bugs...
  11. Lilly112

SP Native Antiquity Ludus - Gladiator Schools

PC is Player Character. The guy that you play.

Interesting aspect that you can be forced to play gladiatorial games. I might get captured more often~
  12. Lilly112

Build defensive siege engines

So, I got my first defensive siege, was looking forward to adding a tactical array of defensive engines to pitter the enemy with. But, it just auto-built a full comp of Balistas without my imput. And then the enemy charged right after building a ram and with no other engines...
  13. Lilly112

Talking to Prisoners

So, how do you do this exactly? I took over a castle and there was a Noblewoman in the dungeons, so I went to talk to her. But got "I am not allowed to talk to you". Though, fair, it's not my castle, hasn't been voted on yet. Later on, got a different castle, and two noblemen in there. This...
  14. Lilly112

SP Native Antiquity Ludus - Gladiator Schools

Does this work for 1.5.9? And can your PC join gladiatorial fights themselves, or only manage them?
Back
Top Bottom