Recent content by LilFecalThePoostain

1. Just got banned from the [AAPL] Zombies server for saying an admin is an autist.

Is this typical of most servers in this game? I saw him temp ban someone without giving warning so I told him he was terrible and that the other admin is much more reasonable. Then I got hit with a permaban for calling him an autist for doing that. Sucks cuz there were a lot of people on that...
  2. FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

usnavy30 said:
    LilFecalThePoostain said:
    Unban Request
    Steam Name: Lil Poopscumbo
    Name of which you were banned: LilFecalthaPooStain
    Date when you were banned: Cannot remember. Has to have been years ago because I have not played in a long time and would like to get back into the game.
    Why did you get banned: I was probably trolling like a problem child. I honestly do not remember but I was probably being more of an idiot than I should have been.
    Why should we unban you: I really want to play on the good full invasion server where people like to play LOTR and such. I'll make sure to keep myself in line this time. Your mercy would be greatly appreciated.
    User ID: LilFecalThePoostain
    House_Koehl said:
    Unban Request
    Steam Name: House_Koehl
    Name of which you were banned: Peter_the_Chanter
    Date when you were banned: I was banned 2 years ago. I haven't played this mod in forever but it is by far my favorite mod. I love the lord of the rings gameplay.
    Why did you get banned: Some kid was getting under my skin and I took it too far. I was going through some issues at the time and didn't know how to control my temper and just ignore/mute chat.
    Why should we unban you: This mod can always use good players as well as fun players to play with and I like to see myself as a usefull addition to the community. I'll do my best to hold my tongue this time around because I badly want to play on this server since all of my friends got the game.
    User ID: House_Koehl
    Hello, I must ask are you both certain if you recall, that these both took place on the Official servers? I need specific server info if you recall for this. Official NA or Official EU server? Or was it on unofficial servers?

My situation definitely took place on the Official NA server. I never played EU typically because of latency issues.
  3. FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

Unban Request
    Date when you were banned: Cannot remember. Has to have been years ago because I have not played in a long time and would like to get back into the game.
    Why did you get banned: I was probably trolling like a problem child. I honestly do not remember but I was probably being more of an idiot than I should have been.
    Why should we unban you: I really want to play on the good full invasion server where people like to play LOTR and such. I'll make sure to keep myself in line this time. Your mercy would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Official FI2 Server [NA]

Unban Request
Back
Top Bottom