Recent content by Lil Martinus

1. Lil Martinus

How to enable birth and death option mid-game?

In theory, yes. Practically: it breaks the game. Clan leader does not change and a dead man as a clan leader for diplomacy is of no use. Neither does the clan disappear if you execute them all, just a ghost kingdom with an ability to recruit minor factions.
  2. Lil Martinus

How to enable birth and death option mid-game?

Summary: Basically, the only reason I want to enable birth and death mid game is because otherwise it's really not immersive, my chopped nobles just respawn in a prison and the kingdoms I've wiped out are still present as cockroaches, raiding villages and pillaging. Is there any available way to...
  3. Lil Martinus

In Progress Conspiracy caravan quest

This crash destroyed my save and without finding a way to cheat in Iron mode, I won't be able to continue further
  4. Lil Martinus

In Progress Conspiracy caravan quest

Summary: Every time conspiracy caravan enters this specific town, in this case it's Ocs Hall, it just crashes the game. Only way to play further is to kill the caravan before it tries to enter that city How to Reproduce: Play the main story and choose to destroy the Empire Have you used cheats...
  5. Lil Martinus

Resolved Crash with a strange party nickname

My first guess was that the minor faction party tried to sell me as a prisoner and it bugged out, since I found another thread with the same 'unnamed mobile party' name. There it said it happened mostly in two cases
    1.the character died (not in this case for sure)
    2. Married and moved to another clan
    It's possible that it tried to trigger the second situation but bugged out?
    I have no idea and I hope the save can be saved from this bug/crash
  6. Lil Martinus

Resolved Crash with a strange party nickname

Summary: I crashed every single time after I noticed that my party's name is "unnamed mobile party" How to Reproduce: I have no idea how to reproduce it. Though it happened after a minor faction brought me to an enemy faction's town as a prisoner and sat there for awhile, after that took me to...
Back
Top Bottom