Recent content by Lightman

1. Lightman

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Life_Erikson said:
    Das sieht schon verdammt gut aus. Die Animationen, die Grafik und der Sound. Ich finds echt klasse wie die Infanteristen fliegen, wenn sie von der Kavalerie gerammt werden.
    Stell ich mir aber im MP eher chaotisch vor...
  2. Lightman

[MBCL] KO-stage Information

Sikkimoto said:
    laaaangweilig  :party:
    :grin: der alte sikki was würden wir nur ohne dich machen :grin:
  3. Lightman

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

IceNoVa said:
    Ein System in dem man seine Freunde als Gefährten hat, würde sich sicher einfacher gestalten lassen, und mir persönlich auch erst mal reichen.
    Expertenmeinung?
    Also ich bin sicherlich nicht die erhoffte Expertenmeinung aber ich stelle mir die Option Sehr schwierig zu spielen vor ...
    Bei dieser Option musste einer den Weg und die Rekrutierung usw. wählen und alle anderen Mitspieler sehen nur zu und warten auf die nächste Schlacht???
    Also kann sein, dass ich dich hier falsch verstanden habe, aber so wie ich das jetzt sehe macht es den Gefährten kaum Spaß...
  4. Lightman

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

U can find them in every Town but I would recommand you to check the Cities of Polish enamys.
    They sell them if the get some in battle
  5. Lightman

2015 Siege Event of Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword (Maps)

hey I might have a map for u :smile:
    But if you edit the map I want to hear of that befor :smile:
    Just wanted to say in advance
  6. Lightman

2015 "Remembrance" Siege Event of Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword (Thread)

Beary said:
    _RandaL_ said:
    I will be there, but without clan, maybe I can get some friends mate  :smile:
    Same!
    +1
  7. Lightman

NC16 - Team GER - Diskussion und Planung

RobinWar said:
    IceNoVa said:
    So Kinder, alle mal die Lauscher aufsperren.
    Ich mag sowas nicht. Absolut gar nicht.
    Also wurden die Hauptstörenfriede gemutet, und jeder der auch nur einen kleinen Kommentar dazu gemacht hat bekommt eine reguläre Verwarnung.
    Don't feed the trolls.
    Sollte ich jemanden übersehen haben, bitte schreibt mir eine pn.

BTT

Ich mag dich nicht
    Danke dafür btw. hab dich vermisst Robin :grin:
  8. Lightman

Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

+Varsung+ said:
    yeah... still think bayern will make it 2-0 this time^^
    no way since porto is so damn good in agressing they will get a goal....
    I guess 3-1 and Bayern gonna win at a penalty shootout :smile:
  9. Lightman

WFAS Cup: Interviews and Team Chatter

RobinWar said:
    Swordhunter best)))
    +1
  10. Lightman

Nations Cup | Milletler Kupası

Hey Guys,
    I got no idea what is going on in the running discussion but if u want to sign up you have to do that today :smile:
    The Magician said:
    update of teams entered:
    Poland
    Germany
    Bohemia
    Austria
    USA
    Brazil

This is last day to enter guys
    Btw. i would love to see a turkish translation of the post soon to make it fitting with the forum thread :smile:
    ty guys
  11. Lightman

Map Pack?

Elendil said:
    I mean features that are included in the editor.  In other words, creating maps using editor features that are available.  If I was to draw up a basic concept for say 5 maps, will it be possible for someone to create those maps?
    I would be abled to do that I guess. Contact me via PM when u got some paintings
    Elendil said:
    And one more question... Will all these extra maps appear as additional maps in Mp or will they be replacing the original MP maps?
    Depends on what further tools you are useing:
    If you use Pouls admin mod you can add 20 "normal" custom maps and 10 custommaps for siege.
    Without any admin tool u need to replace native maps or write further maps into the scenes by editing the module system :smile:
  12. Lightman

Map Pack?

I am not sure what you mean with design features....
    If you mean different object then the normal ones the answer is no, but you can have several features by scripting but tbh I am not abled to do stuff like that.
  13. Lightman

Best NA WFaS Player Poll

Last_Mohawkin & Gurl # RIP
  14. Lightman

Map Pack?

Elendil said:
    Well so far most I see are instructions for Warband... I am not sure if they apply to WFAS. Also, your maps are specifically for duels - and they rule out mp Battles.  Do you have any MP Scene pack for WFAS?  or instructions for them?
    well this is a mappack for wfas tbh and as you can see on the steamgroup which i linked befor the first 5 are battlemaps :smile:

Elendil said:
    Hey Randal,

So in other words, once the code is generated, everything that appears on it before its generated will be visible in MP if I just enter the code... but any elements including terrain features like customized hills patterns that are created after the code is generated, will not be visible on MP map, right?

And what spawn points?  Will the map be usable automatically for all the game mods - battle, co op, deathmatch and etc?
    here is a old mapping tutorial of mine :smile: sry that the spoilers with examples dont work (since the webside changed this was just copied and the spoilers are gone now....)
    and since I am not active in steam it might be a better idea that u pm me on taleworlds :smile:
  15. Lightman

Map Pack?

Hey here is the mappack I am havingt on the Duellum_Certamen (duel) server. For further informations have a look at the steamgroup or/and contact me via TW.
Back
Top Bottom