Recent content by LightlawX

1. LightlawX

Resolved Crashing when moving on Campaign Map 1.5.10 with mods (Sandbox mode)

I can also provide the RGL Crash file if you guys need that
  2. LightlawX

Resolved Crashing when moving on Campaign Map 1.5.10 with mods (Sandbox mode)

Summary: Whenever I move around on the campaign map my game gets this error. Can't seem to fix it. How to Reproduce: Move around the campaign map usually occurs after a couple of days. Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats. Media (Screenshots & Video): - Reasons Source...
  3. LightlawX

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Glorfindel510 said:
    Can someone give me a step by step of installing? For some reason I can't get it, and I'm feeling stupid. Do I need the base 1257 AD, or is there a single file I can download that has everything? Thanks!

Glorfindel

Download the mod it should be called 1257 Enhanced edition. Is should come in a .zip folder. Open that folder with a .zip opener this can either be winrar 7z or your own personal .zip opener. Unzip this file into your module location in your mount and blade warband folder. If this doesn't make sense to you feel free to pm me.
  4. LightlawX

Renaming Companions 1257 AD

Sorry to bump up an old thread but does anyone know a way to do this?
  5. LightlawX

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Is there a way to change your companions names in this mod? I have tried the export/import feature but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance for any answers to my question.
  6. LightlawX

This technique doesn't work for 1257 AD.
  7. LightlawX

Quick question, is it possible to rename your companions found in the 1257 mod for mount and blade Warband? I have tried using the export and import character feature but the names stayed the same. I have tried renaming companions in the .txt folder of the mod and starting a new game but that...
  8. LightlawX

Creating Port Assault Scenes in Viking Conquest

I know how to make scenes the only question I have is really about port assault scenes. I tried to export a settlements coastal scene into a multiplayer scene that I could edit but the scene came out distorted and messy. I'm thinking of just starting from scratch to make the scene.  So then my problem would be coding the game to recognize the scene as a port that is able to be attacked. Thank you for the information I will see if I can find the answer to my question
  9. LightlawX

Creating Port Assault Scenes in Viking Conquest

So I have been browsing the forums to see if I can find the answer to my question which is, Is there a tutorial for creating a custom port assault scene and then replacing a vanilla scene with my newly created scene. I apologize if this question has all ready been asked and answered I couldn't...
Back
Top Bottom