Recent content by light6486

1. light6486

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I'm now undead skeleton typing this with my bare fingerbones
    devs, hurry up
  2. light6486

No knife slot?

Pretty much every warrior carried a knife/dagger since knife doesn't weight much and doesn't hinder movement. It bothers me since it's such a missed opportunity. I think this game could be better if you had a 5th weapon slot reserved only for knives, because frankly does anyone even uses a knife...
  3. light6486

More control over Death options

I'm sure it was already discussed, but current single "Yes or No" death option do not provide player with desirable control over how this important aspect of the game works. It would be very nice if we could decide separately if we want: 1) Age and reproduce 2) Deaths in battle How it can hurt...
  4. light6486

In Progress First person mode is bugged.

Hey, i have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.
    Thanks!!
  5. light6486

Poll Warband vs Bannerlord

Bannerlord is better even though it was released too early and economy completely broken(can get 1,000,000+ in less than 5h of gameplay without cheat mode), most of the skills not working/useless because economy is broken and I've seen someone wrote what everything related to your own kingdom is broken/bugged too.

But it's enjoyable nonetheless, I hope they will continue with current pace of updates.
  6. light6486

SP - General Permanent Control Groups for Units

Bump. Still not fixed somehow.
  7. light6486

Which skills should I level at the beginning?

Depends on what you want, but these are easy to level:
    Steward - just by keeping max food variety and put some focus points, easiest leveling I believe, I remember having 200+ many times.
    Smithing - extremely easy leveling currently because of javelins and 2h swords what costs 67k-110k.
    Trade - kinda easy leveling if you trading a lot you'll get to 100 very fast.
    Charm - easy to level by being merciful and letting all lords go.
    Riding - I find it very easy to level in every campaign, you are very mobile and can run down fleeing for easy exp, not only in riding but weapons skills too. And horse archery of course is very easy and effective.
    Bow, Crossbow - easy to level because you can keep distance and take no damage in return.(most of the time)

These are skills what usually end up at 1-50 even if I play a whole week on 1 character:
    Medicine, Engineering, Scouting, Tactics, Roguery, Athletics, Throwing.
    also leadership is hard to level in early-mid game.
Back
Top Bottom