Recent content by Liandri

1. Liandri

Caravans are too weak

This is some Rockstar Games baloney right here. "Oh, so you're getting a little bit of cash from your passive business in Singleplayer, eh? We'll sort you out real good."

And why are troops deserting from the Caravans? Makes no sense. This needs to change.
  2. Liandri

Disable multiplayer till you can fix it

Sure, it feels a little clunky and sticky at times but I still enjoy it. Also, does multiplayer profile stats not save in EA? I've played a few TDM matches and I can't see any of my K/D or Wins/Losses on my profile.
  3. Liandri

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

iamahadji said:
    Aaand I prefer the CHARACTER combat feeeeels in Skyrim. I think our devs should learn from that. AND M&B 2 will be AWESOME! :grin:
    Oh god no, Skyrim had that clunky, awful feel when it came to combat. The combat system in M&B is actually one of the things that makes the game unique, such as blocking in different directions while maneuvering sideways in a smooth motion. I don't think any other game has that special 'feel' to it that M&B does.
  4. Liandri

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Dangerdude said:
    I heard they are going to add  Co-op campaign. Is it true?
    That would be a very unique and groundbreaking step if the rumours are true. It would become the 'Game of the Year' and be the top selling game on steam most definitely. Let's hope.
  5. Liandri

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

For those who keeps saying that they aren't working on a Single player Co-op. Of course they are working on it, why else would it take 3 years for a game to be finished...

Right? :roll:
  6. Liandri

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Despite being overwhelmed with bugs, I finally managed to play through the story campaign. I enjoyed it a lot.
  7. Liandri

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

I just downloaded this fix and I still can't get passed a mission where you're supposed to go to Atli's Cave. I can't seem to get past Bodo's conversation by left clicking, I'm frozen at that point. Also another weird thing that happened -  A giant purple question mark appeared over a dead body in the same mission. 
  8. Liandri

MP Fantasy [WB] Solgaard Roleplay

So, what happened to this mod, is it still in progress? I can't seem to get on your forums anymore.
  9. Liandri

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Carlos Danger said:
    MerlinTheHappyPig said:
    Please dont keep the same boring, uncreative factions. or at least and sub factions such as:
    greeks
    japanese
    romans

Lets hope in bannerlord you can join the sea raiders and do some raping and pillaging, thats all I want honestly, the team can do what the hell they want really.

Yeah, and when you're powerful enough, Lords will ask you to join their side in battles for coins. Kind of like the Lannisters did with the Mountain tribe in GoT.
  10. Liandri

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

It would be absolutely amazing if they could have a Singleplayer Co-op in Bannerlord. I know a lot of people that would appreciate it.
  11. Liandri

Mount and blade 2

Great news, although it may take a year.
    I really hope that they will allow single player co-op this time.
  12. Liandri

[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Finally, downloading immediately!
Back
Top Bottom