Recent content by Liammorris1990

1. In Progress East NA & West NA Multiplayer servers crash constantly

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time.
    Theres a QA team!?!

They been stuck in 2020 lockdown? :ROFLMAO:
  2. The decline of multiplayer.

The state of MP servers are embarrassing that's why people don't bother, Who wants to log in to have 5 minutes of a game then the server dies?

TW servers are that embarrassing i stand by what i said months ago that they should just take them offline to try save face.
  3. Take MP Offline

What a weird thread
    Turned out better than expected. :party::ROFLMAO:
  4. How do i select formations?

"why we need the battle sliders" is clear as day - "we" need more money from publishing the game on consoles and group selection by numbers is not convenient for the consoles unlike the battle sliders
    but this is really inconvenient for PC players, I already created a topic regarding that long ago: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...s-from-novice-troops-of-the-same-type.450987/
    I don't get how it wouldn't be beneficial for consoles too as you could just add in a drop down menu.

But them removing it really reduces customization of armies, before you could just put your pikemen in with your archers etc or assign companies e.g. your medic guys to archers so they dont die.
  5. How do i select formations?

AFAIK this was replaced with the battle deployment system. I think that's stupid and don't understand why we can't have both.

It's especially annoying since my companions are always put in the wrong group.
    I was really hoping that wasn't the case, that's so bad :sad:
  6. How do i select formations?

In the party screen i was able to select which group a companion or unit was grouped too or split groups (e.g, Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Horse Archer) Then we had unnamed groups. Now i can't find it, did they remove that?
  7. Reading the Console Reviews coming in is simply mind boggling

Someone should tell them about warband. :wink:
  8. Take MP Offline

I think duel is the most stable at the minute, I try to play siege but i can barely finish a match without the server dying.

I just feel like TW shouldn't of had official servers at launch or MP should of remained in BETA until they were fixed, at the minute it's just infuriating and absolutely broken.
  9. Take MP Offline

How is no severs any better then buggy servers?

The same reason as launching a game a buggy mess, Doesn't look good for the company, effects reviews, which effects sales, which effects development revenue, which harms the games progress.
  10. Take MP Offline

Yeah... taking the servers down would immediately kill the MP population... The game is released - it's on multiple platforms. They need to fix it not backpedal. A ridiculous suggestion.

As for your comments - I'd love to hear your explanation for that.... So you weren't using 'Fangirls' as an insult then? That was a perfectly legitimate statement you were trying to make? You were not trying to suggest that being female was somehow diminishing a user?

Seriously - why even bother trying to defend that? You got angry; and said something stupid. Just say "sorry - not what i was trying to get at" and move on. I find it fascinating that people would rather dig themselves into a deeper and deeper hole rather then just own their mistake.
    Again i'm not going to argue semantics online, nor will i apologize for your warped perception of the world or what you deem offensive or not.

Taking official servers would allow taleworlds to save face until they fix the issues, right now as i said it's just embarrassing for them.
  11. Take MP Offline

Again... just don't play it...that achieves for you the exact same goal as 'taking it down'.

And I don't appreciate the pointless sexism you decided to throw in there. It isn't 1980; calling people 'girls' isn't an insult.
    Just because you perceive something as sexism doesn't make it so. (And i'm not going to argue semantics with someone online.)

And i say take their servers down because it's going to destroy the multiplayer population before they ever fix it and the servers paint the studio in a bad light.

Whether you personally agree or disagree i don't really care.
  12. Take MP Offline

If you don't like it, don't play it. Don't force your opinion on other people..
    I'm talking about their servers not custom servers, and only temporarily i'm not saying i don't like it i'm saying the "Official" servers are broken.

You disconnect after 10 minutes, or the server just completely dies. The servers reset after every match you can't even have a full game.

MPs so great yet only 200 people at any one time are online. (Due to p*ss poor servers)

Now if you fangirls think that's acceptable from a studio charging tripple A prices for their game bigger fool you.
  13. TaleWorlds Should Consider Paying Modders

Should sell their IP, Milked Warband showed us great videos of what the game was to be then haven't really achieved much since since we all had access, now release is here and it's a shell.
  14. Take MP Offline

Seriously i get second hand embarrassment by how you run the servers, As if multiplayer wasn't so poorly implemented (Beyond belief) that you couldn't even be bothered to put spawns in so every thing's just a cluster f*ck but the servers literally last one round then delete themselves, that's IF...
  15. Resolved CRASHING on "recue your family" Quest

I sent it through the in game report system when a crash occurs, along with a description.
Back
Top Bottom