Recent content by LiamFrodoScott

1. How to assemble dragon banner

I have the three pieces of the dragon banner and I have spoken too istiana and Arzagos but I still have the three separate pieces in my inventory. Should this happen? I’ve went back and spoken to them but nothing more happen, just the 4 quests that appear after but the banner pieces are still in...
  2. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

same problem happening again now.

2021-08-29_16.35.09_3826f0d1745e1ad1ebc127179e154816
  3. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

Okay just let us know thanks
  4. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

crash id: 2021-08-16_20.12.41_3826f0d1745e1ad1ebc127179e154816

this is definitely it. copied to clipboard from the crash uploader.

i also uploaded my save to you. scotttt
  5. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

Yeah you’ve said this before, it would help if I didn’t keep getting the same generic reply also lol
  6. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

Hi, I just wrote this from the picture I had taken. I don’t know what you mean by uploading the crash file
  7. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

My crash id: 2021-08-14_20.46.36_3826f0d1745e1ad1ebc127179e154816
  8. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

I only have a screenshot of it on my phone, I’m not even sure if it is the crash id? I sent them all jn the email to you. Nothing else came up. I can’t attach a photo into here
  9. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

Hi I’ve just sent screenshots of the crash to you through email. I’ve tried everything on the crash checklist
  10. In Progress Crash when finishing a battle

Summary:when I click done after winning a battle. defeating the conspiracy army of 64. its happened before this when defending a siege but now i cant get past this stage. on the TWCrashUploader rgl_log_errors_7364.txt How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if...
  11. Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

I have the same issue! I deleted all my saves so I am now just at the beginning of a battle, I win and then it crashes when clicking done. My game is unplayable
Back
Top Bottom