Recent content by LFCJames171

1. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

I took a break from it, I've started getting back into it again though :smile:
  2. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

I'll have loads of free time to test it.
  3. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Hengwulf said:
    Seems my savegame is corrupt. All kind of characters are messed up, food doesn't give morale and I can't talk to the Regimental Liaison anymore.  :sad:
    hN4QkAY.jpg
    JbjbleS.jpg
    Fy7ygo9.jpg
    8OJcIcD.jpg

If you patched then continued your save from 1.1 that's why its like that, you need to start a new game.
  4. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Hinkel is a game dev and a dev on NaS 1.0, I doubt he has time to make a submod for L'Aigle.
  5. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

I think Spanish Guirillas should be added in as a mercenary you can recruit in Taverns, with good accuracy but bad melee stats.
  6. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

HoJu said:
    And even with patrols of your own faction, the  only dialog options are 'surrender or die' and 'leave you in peace'. More an unfinished feature than a bug, I suppose.

That is not a bug with the mod its a bug with Warband. I think I've seen that happen in Warband before anyway.
  7. Question for anyone that knows the answer.

General von Hiller said:
    there are only a few maps for the different terrain types. so when playing in mainland europe, there are only a few maps. playing in hilly areas gives you another few maps. but it's early alpha, so I guess we will see some diversity in the future

Thanks.
  8. Question for anyone that knows the answer.

Is there only a few maps included in this mod since its early alpha? Because I've been playing this like everyday since it released and I've only seen about 3 different maps.
  9. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

I think the 44th "East" Essex or the 88th (Connaught Rangers) would be really good.
  10. Parrot's Minor Modifications - New Map Icons

YourStepDad said:
    How about town icons next? :smile:

The town icons are fine as they are.
  11. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I looked at the notes after patching and it has also happened to me.

390BC07C21000957E335AF84F2DAC86191C8B3B0
  12. Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

boboboy_95 said:
    hmm.. maybe..look here also
    WTF.png
    ww..ait a minute i'm in the Military Depot of FRANCE  :shock: ...look i can proove  :grin:
    france.png

After you patched did you start a new game or continue with you old one?
  13. Parrot's Minor Modifications - New Map Icons

Parrot, this is a just a little request :smile: Could you maybe change the British Foot Guards to the 82nd Prince of Wales Own Volunteers? If you will do this I can find some reference images, if you have time because I know you're very busy with Blood and Iron :smile: Or if someone knows a program I can use to try this myself please tell me, I'd really like to have a go at doing something like this.
  14. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Colonel. James. - Prince of Wales Own Vols.

161167D1E9BF69E33E2D45570679AC238AD483AD

15. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Maybe remove the shift to zoom in and replace it with a walk and add in a spyglass like in NW. (If possible)
Back
Top Bottom