Recent content by leusoj

1. leusoj

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Hello. :smile:
    Can anyone tell me how to interpret these numbers? Are these numbers predefined? I'm planning on creating some tweaks to make the game more realistic, like making the max number of prisoners relative not only to the prisoner management skill but also to the current size of your army.
  2. leusoj

Horse Charge

Like what everyone is saying, it depends greatly on the situation.  :eek:
    In my case, I always carry 3 different types of weapon and a shield. A lance or a 2-handed weapon for mounted combat, a throwing weapon (javelin), and a 1-handed weapon to go with my shield for melee combat.
  3. leusoj

Questions about high-end gameplay...

I did the exact same thing as mmc. After painstakingly taking over a losely defended castle (my first), I respectfully ask for it be awarded to me. King Ragnar aka Gimli, however, decided to give it to another lord and deemed it sufficient that I be compensated with a measly 900 denar.  :shock:

It was an injustice so decided to denounce his rule and take the castle for myself. The only problem is, all the other faction declared war against my very small rebel group.  :sad:

Is there a way to propose peace or some other diplomatic actions to the other factions? I can't seem to find one. Also, can I recruit other lords to join my rebel group?  :???:
  4. leusoj

Strange Armor/Weapon Set (Chest)

Thanks guys.
    I managed to get the strange armor/weapon set to appear in the shops. They started appearing after a day as Berpol has said.  :eek:
  5. leusoj

M&B Unofficial File Repository - Temporarily Offline :cry:
    Is the repository the only place I can get the item editor?

Btw, thanks for the quick replies.  :eek:
  6. leusoj

Item Editor - Warband compatible version - 1.0.0.1

M&B Unofficial File Repository - Temporarily Offline :cry:
    Is the repository the only place I can get the item editor?

7. leusoj

According to the guide in strategywiki, the third chest found in Jelkala was removed in the game in 1.003. Is there a way to put it back in the game? I'd really love to have my char wearing the strange set.  :cry:
Back
Top Bottom