Recent content by Letholdus

1. Letholdus

Need More Info Lags Hard in siege battles

Yeah exactly the same here, most troops tend to abandon the main gate and leave the second gate and until that's destroyed there's huge lag.
  2. Letholdus

Torches at night?

Hey all, no matter how I configure my brightness or gamma settings, night battles are incredibly dark. I'm not that far into the game as of yet but do we get access to torches to equip on troops at night? I remember seeing them in videos! Cheers.
  3. Letholdus

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

Crashes when I enter castles or taverns, any reason why?
  4. Letholdus

where do you sell stuff?

What server?
  5. Letholdus

"Who want to leave forever?" - realism or fun

Valid points, I support this.

Taking away some realism from PW is what might bring me to play more often. Even if weapons deal less damage, that'll be an improvement.
    However, I can see how some of the skilled fighters and people who primarily role soldiers in PW - unlike myself - might be against this.
  6. Letholdus

Advice regarding looting armour

I'm sure YOU need to kill the person if you want to loot them too. You can't loot someone elses kill, as far as I'm aware  :???:
  7. Letholdus

Can't play

If updating on Steam doesn't work, do what I did, which was to download the trial game from the TaleWorlds homepage and then enter the code (the one you got from Steam) to continue playing the full game when it prompts you to do so.
    This fixed all version problems for me.
  8. Letholdus

"Who want to leave forever?" - realism or fun

That, or armor needs to be greatly buffed. It seems like grinding a good 30k gold and buying armor is a total waste of money, considering one cheap swing with a 2h renders you almost dead.
  9. Letholdus

NA_PW_4 Persistent Faction: Kingdom of Navorgsk

Do you follow the server rules?: To the letter.

Can you roleplay good?: Yes, I like to think so :smile:

Do you have an 'Okay' reputation with the server?: Never had any problems!

In-Game Name?: Letholdus / Leofric

Position you are applying for?: Man-at-Arms. I'd love to be a Noble Knight.

Best of luck recruiting others!
  10. Letholdus

Sigh, Outlaws

Today, I'd joined the server for literally 2 minutes, when DRUNKEN_BARBARIAN came up to me on a horse, said "giv 500g or die, 5 secdns" Before I'd even had the chance to type "I don't have the money." He'd counted down from 5 seconds and killed me. Even IF I had the money, I wouldn't have had...
  11. Letholdus

Not played in over a year.

Llama765 said:
    My biggest complaint with the new version is that I can barely bring myself to play anymore because it's just such a time sink. Granted it always was, but it feels like i do a lot more grinding now without interesting stuff happening.

This.

What usually happens to me is that I'll spend a good while mining to get money, only for my cart to be stolen.
    I'll then despairingly repeat the process, make about 40k-50k, and either can't find an Admin to bank it with or the server resets.
    If I DO manage to save my money and join a faction - wearing 40k's worth of equipment -, I'd end up being randomed and lose it all or I'd get bored of how long I've been playing to get to this stage and quit the game anyway.

It's a cruel cycle.
  12. Letholdus

MOUNT AND BLADE 2

Aethraeyn said:
    Letholdus said:
    In a nutshell, he actually said "I'm from TaleWorlds, I'm working on Mount and Blade *too* and Fire and Sword."
    There's no M&B 2, sorry to disappoint. It's far too early after the release of F&S and the mod community is flourishing with Warband.

Put your grammar together there. The logic is flawed behind your comment.

He didn't sound English.
  13. Letholdus

MOUNT AND BLADE 2

In a nutshell, he actually said "I'm from TaleWorlds, I'm working on Mount and Blade *too* and Fire and Sword."
    There's no M&B 2, sorry to disappoint. It's far too early after the release of F&S and the mod community is flourishing with Warband.
  14. Letholdus

NA_PW_4 Event: Reopening Old Wounds

Apologies I couldn't attend or even write to you and notify you, I hadn't checked the times and had made spontaneous plans IRL.
    Sucks about the crash though, definitely up for trying this again in the near future.
Back
Top Bottom