Recent content by Lesbosisles

1. Lesbosisles

Faces

Bingo.
  2. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Well, the world map stutters weren't solved for me. What's more, I've noticed that many objects like fences and trees started appearing right before my nose. And trees on the world map are also rendered in front of my eyes. I don't remember if that was a thing in previous versions.
  3. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Is it just me or the update is 14,8 Gb?
  4. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

In one of my playthroughs I constantly kept getting the "Family feud" or "Find the daughter" quest. At that time there was only 3-4 village templates. I got tired of one and the same village very quickly.
  5. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

I've noticed that leaving your companion in a village does not raise relations with local notable in time. It works only for towns. Is it intended or a bug?
  6. Lesbosisles

Have we talked about athletics?

No, thank you, the athletics progress is already slow enough in comparison to riding. I'd rather slightly decrease the speed bonus it gives, since on the level 70 and more your character feels and looks like Flash rather than an early medieval general.
  7. Lesbosisles

Husbands and wives should prefer to congregate in the same army

What are you talking about, my wife even greets me as "Captain, I await your orders". Completely ruins the little what's left of immersion.
  8. Lesbosisles

Need More Info Gang Leader need Weapons bugs

And also they always want one-handed axes
  9. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Yep, same here. Needs tweaking from the dev's side, i reckon. My PC handles Bannerlord pretty good, but 1.5.6 has some performance problems.
  10. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Damn, I get huge microstutters in big battles, though, my PC was able to handle it before 1.5.6. I also get microstutters on the world map which didn't occur before.
  11. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

I have irritating micro-stutters on the campaign map now.
  12. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

A bit sad they did not include children education system. Nevertheless, it'll be interesting how the new rebellion mechanics may affect wars and snowballing in general. Anyone have noticed the new villages and battlefields? So far I've seen only one new battlefield (it's in the desert canyon)...
  13. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Are these related to the main story only or we can find them in a sandbox too?
  14. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

I'll try putting away my pessimism this time and wait for something with you here.
  15. Lesbosisles

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

They were based on the info that 1.5.6 is already being tested + 1.5.5 wasn't a sufficient update, so people thought that 1.5.6 will come out shortly after 1.5.5.