Recent content by Leric

1. Warning Nothing will be rendered....

Ok I've tried uninstalling the video drivers, I'll try the dx when I get in tonight.

Thank you for the help.
  2. Warning Nothing will be rendered....

Please anyone that can give me any help, I would really appreciate it.
  3. Warning Nothing will be rendered....

For some reason my computer is not playing video games lately. Any game I try to play, cs:s, warrock, and mount&blade won't work. The other games won't start, however Mount&Blade will start to play the opening video, except it will be extremely choppy. Then after the video the game will come up...
  4. Whos your favourite opponent?

Mizkif said:
    Plazek said:
    Test because he is always at the top of that damn scoreboard when he gets his skills on.

With his pro bow hax I always have to pull of some ninja ambushing skills to get him which is extremely satisfying.

I just killed him that way about 5 minutes ago. I said "Screw you I'm not gonna chase you around" and I went into a building, when he came near the doorway I jumped out and hacked him to pieces. It was very satisfying.

Beyond that it is always fun to go up against the best players at their own game, for instance trying to out-lance TommyHu or Trelin is always fun.

I think that's the only way to kill test lol. Me and about 10 other nords last night hid in a building and waited. For some reason like 3 times in a row I got lucky and nailed him with throwing axes.
  5. Who ransoms the lords?

I know that I was just asking which king was ransomed for only 6k.

I'm not that dumb lol
  6. What do you mean no?

Idk why but Knight Joayah always gives me problems too lol.

7. Game Crashing

For some odd reason my game has started crashing lately in battles with more than 100 people. It's not a system requirement, (my computer runs the game fine, with no drop in screen rate, regardless of how many people are in a battle). Within the past few days it just starts crashing and says...
  8. Who ransoms the lords?

Bronnen said:
    I've had a king ransomed for less than a lord.

One lord gave me almost 15k, while the king gave me 6.

what king gave you 6? Everyone I've ever ransomed has been around 12-15k
  9. Own kingdom, how to?

if risk is 85% that means there is an 85% chance of you loosing your money.

So don't invest alot lol.
  10. Recruiting Faction troops?

Well that would just make sense wouldn't it? If you're a mercenary for the swadians, and not a real lord, then your troops should be mercs.
  11. Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Maeglin Dubh said:
    Leric said:

Save the file to your desktop, then move/replace to the mod folder.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. This makes the mod a whole lot better.
  12. Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

-Peter- said:
    Words like dude, awesome, fag and other American slang/words sound weird where I come from. Suppose when I think about it, a lot of the words we use make no sense, but we're used to using them.

I imagine my accent would make you want to kill yourself

(southern)
  13. Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Everytime I try to edit it, then save it, "cannot create the file, make sure the path and file name are correct"

I'm probably just doing something wrong
  14. Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

For some reason it won't let me edit the module file :sad:
Back
Top Bottom