Recent content by LeonidLeonidovich

1. How to fix broken scene?

While working in the editor, my computer started to freeze, as a result I had to save the scene and restart it. Now when trying to edit the scene - black screen. (Other scenes open without problems) The console shows the following errors: 1. could not set listener frame or fade position for...
  2. An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

I only bought the game for the mods. Several of my friends did the same - they bought the game purely for the sake of modding potential.

Dear developers, you have implemented an original, beautiful, one of the best games of our time - please, do not use your position as a monopolist in this genre, listen to the words in this letter!
  3. Invisible (?) Textures after the update

Hello all! There was such a problem - after the update, I had to reinstall the game. The scenes that I did in the editor - I saved them beforehand. But started was a problem with the lack of textures in the places where I raised the terrain. What me you do about it? Tried going back to the old...
Back
Top Bottom