Recent content by Leon473

1. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

ficus said:
    To capture the city. You will need a large number of soldiers 
    with a small amount is impossible.  :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmeCKAMPdUQ#ws
    The video shows a test animation of pushing a battering ram. We are working to improve it.
  2. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Workpieces of some animations. This is not a final version of the animations. Does not pay attention on acrobatics and boxing :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxSIkqOFP0c
  3. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

I see that the majority of participating in this discussion too much playing assassin's creed. We'll display the assassins as they should really looks like in terms of historicity and common sense.
    If you think that the assassins were really like as in Assassin's creed, and that they were something like the eastern ninjas, that you're mistaken, and if you think that the dev team thinks so too, then you are even more mistaken.

And:
    Eiríkr Rauði said:
    Drop the assassin crap please. Spamming t3h thread...
    I'm already tired of reading the whole of this flood, spam, flame, "knowledge of history," and debate wich full of that. I created this topic not for that. If this will continue, then I just close this topic.

And another thing, if you do not know the historical part of the question, and you want to prove us something about the historical accurate, than it is better not write anything at all.
  4. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

nomad1414 said:
    THERE WERE NO ASSASSINS .
    Leon473 said:
    Also there will be:

The Order of Hospitallers
    The Order of the Temple
    The Teutonic Order
    Assassins

nomad1414 said:
    Are we going to find the Dome of rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem ??
    Al-Aqsa Mosque are present in the mod.
  5. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

kazakh, the seljuks are not ready.
    The mechanics of the game changed, so that really there are only three factions: Crusaders, The Sultanate of Rûm and The Ayyubids Sultanate. And they are about equal in strength. In addition, we will not further divide fractions on a subfractions.

There is no more exact release dates
    And as I said earlier, this is an optimistic forecast of the release date
  6. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

The new helmet, and some improved textures of helmets:
    image-2AF0_4E0A1182.jpg

image-2A10_4E0A344B.jpg
    A comparison with the old version:
    New version:
    image-FD45_4E0A2044.jpg

Old version:
    image-660F_4E0A2352.jpg
  7. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

We will do only Russian and English translation.
  8. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

At this time, for us an important criteria in the selection of beta testers is their adequacy, and how they help us in development.
    From time to time we write, for example, that we need some sounds, or which information. And those who actively helps us in collecting such materials shall be credited to the list of beta testers.
    So it all depends on you. :smile:
  9. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

teun557 said:
    will there be a closed beta?
    Yep, first will be closed beta test, then a public release.
  10. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Korgoth said:
    Leon got anymore Screenshots or anything new to show? Maybe a release date :grin:

This is the best looking SP mod Ive seen
    Ficus made a whole new equipment for the Crusaders. So soon we'll show it.

At a very optimistic forecast, beta version of the mod will be released in autumn.
  11. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Translated the discussion in English. Maybe someone it will be interesting to read.
    The translation is not very good. Something that was edited in order to better convey the meaning. Something was just fixed, because of wrong to quote. Removed spoilers.

Taran said:
    Good day everyone! Thank you very much, bow upstream developer Kristonostsev! You make a masterpiece! And just do not words! Incidentally some time ago it was suggested to make an addon of fashion and marketing. I'm just behind! I am willing to pay and get a full game in a box! You have done an excellent product and I would like to buy it! And thus extended his gratitude to the upstream developer! There is nothing wrong with that money has done an excellent job!

Varg said:
    Taran said:
    Good day everyone! Thank you very much, bow upstream developer Kristonostsev! You make a masterpiece! And just do not words! Incidentally some time ago it was suggested to make an addon of fashion and marketing. I'm just behind! I am willing to pay and get a full game in a box! You have done an excellent product and I would like to buy it! And thus extended his gratitude to the upstream developer! There is nothing wrong with that money has done an excellent job!

oh ... does not suffer if this mod would be to consider with fire and sword ..

ficus said:
    The mod will be free, most likely will smallness crude version of the fact the need to do a lot of work, but gradually we will revive the world Crusader.

Furok said:
    Here real best texture. Declare.

Taran said:
    Varg said:
    Taran said:

oh ... does not suffer if this mod would be to consider with fire and sword ..

Too bad I would buy: (suggest to put to the vote was just wondering what percentage of fans of a freebie:wink:
    And what's the problem with fire and sword?

senior.roman13 said:
    I too would not spare much money))) all work must be paid)))

Taran said:
    senior.roman13 said:
    I too would not spare much money))) all work must be paid)))

Thank you for your support! : thumbup: Respect!

ShamomahS said:
    Taran said:
    Support, why still do not make an addon and get rewards for work, not only moral but also material.

Leon473 said:
    ShamomahS said:
    Support, why still do not make an addon and get rewards for work, not only moral but also material.
    ЭThis prevented at least four things: 1) to release a commercial addon we need to get a license from Taleworlds, but they certainly want money for it, and probably by the standards of ordinary people, it will not small money; 2) a large part of this team - are adults who have a regular job, some of them have a family,  that need to ensure, and work on addon suggests that developers are constantly working on it, and give almost all the time working on it. To do this, they will leave an existing job that brings them an income, and the belief that they can maintain himself and their families. A work on an addon anyway come to the end, and not the fact that the addon will be successful. For such people work on addon - a very risky step.  3) To make the add-on - we need a big funding. Will need to pay the salaries of the developers, pay development costs, etc. In addition, publish and distribute an addon, costs considerable money. 4) 4) There is already an addon "With Fire and Sword, " and also "With Fire and sword. Great Battles", and another "paid mod" no one needs. And for make the same quality addon, which you will not regret buying money, not "paid mod", as in the case of "With Fire and sword", then it needs more money and a lot of time. And no one of the publisher of post-Soviet space, will not give us much time and money as we need, to make a quality addon (With Fire and Sword" and other games produced by them - a perfect example of this).
    Of course, there is always hope, but there's a second item from the list above.

ficus said:
    Leon473 said:
    ShamomahS said:
    This prevented at least four things: 1) to release a commercial addon we need to get a license from Taleworlds, but they certainly want money for it, and probably by the standards of ordinary people, it will not small money; 2) a large part of this team - are adults who have a regular job, some of them have a family,  that need to ensure, and work on addon suggests that developers are constantly working on it, and give almost all the time working on it. To do this, they will leave an existing job that brings them an income, and the belief that they can maintain himself and their families. A work on an addon anyway come to the end, and not the fact that the addon will be successful. For such people work on addon - a very risky step.  3) To make the add-on - we need a big funding. Will need to pay the salaries of the developers, pay development costs, etc. In addition, publish and distribute an addon, costs considerable money. 4) 4) There is already an addon "With Fire and Sword, " and also "With Fire and sword. Great Battles", and another "paid mod" no one needs. And for make the same quality addon, which you will not regret buying money, not "paid mod", as in the case of "With Fire and sword", then it needs more money and a lot of time. And no one of the publisher of post-Soviet space, will not give us much time and money as we need, to make a quality addon (With Fire and Sword" and other games produced by them - a perfect example of this).
    Absolutely true, all true. We try and do everything within our capabilities, each working on a mod for wear, we do care what we do, so we put in it fully.

Taran said:
    Leon473 said:
    ShamomahS said:
    This prevented at least four things: 1) to release a commercial addon we need to get a license from Taleworlds, but they certainly want money for it, and probably by the standards of ordinary people, it will not small money; 2) a large part of this team - are adults who have a regular job, some of them have a family,  that need to ensure, and work on addon suggests that developers are constantly working on it, and give almost all the time working on it. To do this, they will leave an existing job that brings them an income, and the belief that they can maintain himself and their families. A work on an addon anyway come to the end, and not the fact that the addon will be successful. For such people work on addon - a very risky step.  3) To make the add-on - we need a big funding. Will need to pay the salaries of the developers, pay development costs, etc. In addition, publish and distribute an addon, costs considerable money. 4) 4) There is already an addon "With Fire and Sword, " and also "With Fire and sword. Great Battles", and another "paid mod" no one needs. And for make the same quality addon, which you will not regret buying money, not "paid mod", as in the case of "With Fire and sword", then it needs more money and a lot of time. And no one of the publisher of post-Soviet space, will not give us much time and money as we need, to make a quality addon (With Fire and Sword" and other games produced by them - a perfect example of this).
    Short free time is a comprehensive answer! We appreciate your talent and work!

Movses said:
    Many thanks to all those who work at this mod.
    Good luck with further development, and can not wait for release of this stunning creations: D: D: D

ShamomahS said:
    Leon473, ficus, Yes, I understand.

GRuz said:
    Well crack modders to thank not only the word, does not necessarily make Adon. Simply create an e-purse. And already those who really want to ( and may ) to express its appreciation to the material, do it.
    By the way, as a bonus for these people can be specially made early release (eg 2 weeks before the official). We can say Pay a closed beta test))
    P.s. By the way, I would have bought a number.)

senior.roman13 said:
    so many who have been in those who have purchased))) I think so))

Chekan said:
    senior.roman13, dont worry, many will buy ... many times i have seen sale of CDs with "Rus 13 ", so i do not be surprised if the "Crusaders" will also buy / sell)

ficus said:
    Chekan said:
    senior.roman13,  dont worry, many will buy ... many times i have seen sale of CDs with "Rus 13 ", so i do not be surprised if the "Crusaders" will also buy / sell)
    That's exactly it occurs most rapidly in Ukraine, very quickly work guys:wink:

Nope, the first mention and the first photo with the disks sent from store is located in Siberia ... )
    Chekan

(Translator's Note:Is meant is the first mention, that the mod Rus 13 illegally sold. When it was noticed the first times, the witnesses sent to developers photos of disc with the  Rus13, who stood on the store shelves.
    Chekan - one of the developers of Rus13)

Taran said:
    GRuz said:
    Well crack modders to thank not only the word, does not necessarily make Adon. Simply create an e-purse. And already those who really want to ( and may ) to express its appreciation to the material, do it.
    By the way, as a bonus for these people can be specially made early release (eg 2 weeks before the official). We can say Pay a closed beta test))

Support! : thumbup: Open the purse! :smile: With the world on a string! Once again, thanks to the developers!

jeka1900 said:
    It would be better instead of flooding here, new screens, and then somehow was not very long ago they :p
    And one more clarification. "With Fire and sword. Great Battles" - this is the "With Fire and sword", you know. But on the territory of Eastern Europe, first came "With Fire and sword" in 2009. He was on a little improved engine of Mount & Blade, but without the multiplayer, new animations, HDR, and much more that is present in the Warband. At the same time, with lots of bugs. At the end of 2010, was released an addon "With Fire and sword. Great Battles". In essence - this is the same "With Fire and sword", but on the Warband engine, with multiplayer, and majority of bugs was fixed. And of course, it had to be purchased separately.
    "paid mod" - so we called the fire and sword in the russian community (but I doubt that I could to translate it correctly)

12. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

sonyer said:
    the want to sell the game onestly :sad: :shock:

Quote    senior.roman13,  не переживай, многие купят... не раз видел в продаже на дисках "Русь 13", так что не удивлюсь если "Крестоносцев" тоже будут покупать/продавать )

translation

senior.roman13, do not worry, many will buy ... have seen for sale on the disk "Russia 13 ", so do not be surprised if the "Crusaders" will also buy / sell)

Ну чтобы отблагодарить мододелов не только словом, не обязательно делать адон. Просто создать эл кошелек. И уже те кто действительно хочет(и может) выразить свою признательность материально, сделает это.
    Кстати в качестве бонуса для таких людей можно специально сделать релиз пораньше(например за 2 недели до официального).Можно сказать платный закрытый бета тест))
    P.s. я кстати был бы в числе купивших.)

and this is the translation

Well crack modders to thank not only the word, does not necessarily make Adon. Simply create an e-purse. And already those who really want (and can) express its appreciation to the material, do it.
    By the way, as a bonus for these people can be specially made ​​early release (eg 2 weeks before the official). We can say Pay a closed beta test))

russian forum
    Guys, you misunderstood the text of the post. In Eastern Europe is very much spread the word piracy. Mod Rus13 himself became a victim of this. He was repeatedly seen on sale in the illegal, pirated CDs. And the developers of this mod does not involved to it. In that post, meant that our mod will also be a victim of software piracy, and will be sold illegally under the guise of addon/new part M&B.

That quote - this is only a small part of the discussion. If you want, you can read everything from the beginning http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=6434.msg381442#msg381442
    In addition, the author of the post, which is listed in the quote is not developer of Crusaders.

Our mod will be free, and it will not be sold.

And we do not support software piracy. And especially do not intend to sell our mod illegally.
  13. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Sayd Ûthman said:
    I'd really pay to know how :lol: some mt triggers ??
    It was done by another coder, and I dont know how he did it. Most likely by using mt trigger.
  14. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Camels have their own sounds. And most likely, they will be have own animation.
  15. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Korgoth said:
    And even if you wanted to prone for ambushes, The AI will know you are there, unless you want to give the mod makers more work and make them code a whole new system for ambushes
    According to this prone will not be.
    Crouching is already done. But this opportunity will be used for several other purposes.
Back
Top Bottom