Recent content by leokhan4

1. Need More Info CRASHS AND BLACK SCREEN

Summary: Crashs while playing, after loading, into the game, in cities.......the screen goes black and the GPU fans starts to run really fast, after the reboot a lot of dots in the screen. I have to change my HDMI slot to run windows.... Already update drivers, direct x..... How to Reproduce...
  2. Unfortunately quitting M&B2

so where's your crash report again?
    Clsy, as repported in technical support i cant get that. After the crashes the screen goes black and i have to reboot.......Already tried everything in the correct forum. This thread only wants to highlight TalesWords why a lot of players are leaving M&B.

The game is great....but unplayable
  3. Unfortunately quitting M&B2

I' ve playing M&B 2 since early acess without any problems, having a lot of fun.... When the game release the problems begun....played for some hours and then.....a lot of crashes.....unplayable. Already tried techninal support and after followed every single step in "Crash Checklist" for...
  4. Need More Info Bannerlord killing GPU??

Quitting M&B...

Already tried every step on Crash Checklist....

Unplayable.....worst and worst
  5. Need More Info Bannerlord killing GPU??

Hello Marda! Unfortunately the screen goes black and the only way is restart my PC.

Please Help me! I really love that game since M&B I
  6. Need More Info Bannerlord killing GPU??

Summary: A lot of crashs while playing, after loading into the game, in cities.......recently a bigger problem: suddenly the game goes black and the GPU fans starts to run really fast, after the reboot a lot of dots in the screen. I have to change my HDMI slot to run windows.... Already update...
Back
Top Bottom