Recent content by Leodan Flamelock

1. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Alright, that's enough of that. Try being gentlemen for just a wee bit, long enough for Highelf to delete the thread, alright? Or you can keep suggesting that we draw people sucking cocks, ive always liked that.

5 bucks says the following post has something to do with me loving the cock
  2. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

TJ711 said:
    Find out who the **** is playing the loud guitar riff.
    taleworlds66ut0.gif
    taleworlds67rw1.gif
    taleworlds61bh1.jpg

Edit: Alright if someone can guess what Milkman is playing, the game wont end in suicide.
  3. Cloud Breaker's awesomeness, or some such

Reread his post again, and you'll realize it isn't nearly as cocky as all of you are making it out to be. It's a good thing to know humility, but there's a thin line between teaching others its value, and demeaning others to inflate your own egos.
  4. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

pedrodiniz92 said:
    Would you believe me if i said i actually tried playing the riffs? Not anything special about them, really.

I took those strings as being E, B and G, from top to bottom.

The strings are actually D, A, and E from top to bottom, except in the last panel when its G, D, A and E. The tuning is in dropped C. The tablature got a bit funked up putting it into MSpaint, there is no actual plucking in the riff. Kudos if you can identify the song.

Pastai said:
    I know it may not be the right time with the whole rat monster thingy but name your pig!

Your pig is dead, see last panel.
  5. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Lamjoe said:
    Stick a key in its eye to blind it.
    taleworlds40kn5.jpg
    taleworlds40qw8.gif
    taleworlds62is1.gif

This **** will be continued later.

PS: lol u guys wanne trade pokemanz cards? Goddamn, make a thread or something >:U
  6. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

taleworlds55hw8.gif
    taleworlds56bu9.gif
    taleworlds57du1.gif
    taleworlds58fg3.gif

Hershey said:
    Quit with the wanking. Get the gun, and shoot the lock on the Pig's cage, so you'll free it.

taleworlds59eh1.gif
    taleworlds60az0.gif
  7. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Bugman said:
    Duck under the gun!

taleworlds54mt3.gif

Buxton said:
    Cut the red wire! Rendering the gun...unattached.

taleworlds40ki1.gif
  8. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Highelf said:
    If you want to post a suggestion related to pushing the pig or gun button, please vote on the poll!

Voting will stop somewhere tomorrow.

Highelf is a jerk, i'd prefer you still make interesting suggestions on how to proceed through this situation. Voting's for chumps.
  9. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Bugman said:
    Use anything and everything to build a fort.

taleworlds52da9.gif

Sorry for the small update, and for taking the suggestion that would yield the least progress. The next update will be larger and contain suggestions previous to this post. Consider the game on pause, just without the fruity pause screen Highelf whipped up.
  10. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Freebird said:
    Sing Journey.

taleworlds45sf7.gif
    taleworlds46sn2.gif

TJ711 said:
    Try to telepathically communicate with the milkman, still oddly standing outside of your door.
    taleworlds47mx9.gif
    taleworlds48rb2.gif
    taleworlds49ui0.gif
    taleworlds50rg4.gif

Orj said:
    Put the hole in the door.
    taleworlds51od8.gif

11. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

krik killer said:
    put certain "things" in the hole

taleworlds44or4.gif

taleworlds42ty6.gif

s20uf3.jpg

taleworlds43oy4.gif
  12. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

M@ster-$ said:
    Check under the foot carpet.
    taleworlds38nh7.gif
    taleworlds39zd0.gif
    CrazyEyes said:
    Unlock the door to your heart.

taleworlds40yl2.gif

M@ster-$ said:
    Chuck Norris roundhouse kick the door.

taleworlds41dk1.gif
  13. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Trooper5445 said:
    Try to break the laws of physics and create matter.
    taleworlds38pr5.jpg
  14. TaleWorlds adventures - A Wondrous Journey brought to you by Flamelock & Highelf

Tamuli said:
    Use firefox and get a new IP like raneman25/6 and then make a new account!

taleworlds31jg1.gif
    taleworlds32qw1.gif
    taleworlds33kr7.gif
    taleworlds34xk4.gif
    taleworlds35ho8.gif
    taleworlds36pg9.gif
    taleworlds37oi6.gif
Back
Top Bottom