Recent content by Lengua Muerta

1. Lengua Muerta

Paleolithic: Fight for the Homo Genus. RELEASED.

Psyckosama said:
    I hate to bump a several years dead thread, but this sounds like it would be fun to play and I'd like to know if there's still somewhere it can be downloaded. Thank you.
    Google.
  2. Lengua Muerta

Marrying with Lady Sonadel

El Budy said:
    Hi, I have 31 relationship points with Lady Sonadel but I still can't get married. Is it normal? How do I propose to her?

Thanks

El Budy
    Remember that is not possible to marry in Vanilla M&B, as this feature exists only in Warband - check where you are before posting.

Quoting from the M&B Wiki:
    • Meeting your partner: Done
    • Courting:
    You start courting a lady by declaring yourself her "most ardent admirer". You can court several ladies at the same time, and make your decision later on. You can also court a lady of a faction where you are not a vassal, although it may be difficult to visit her in times of war.
    About 5 days after your last visit, you will receive a letter from her asking you to pay a visit. If you have permission from the family you can just walk up to the gate and go in, if not, you are smuggled in dressed as a scullery maid by one of the nurses. Once inside, you may discuss your future with the lady, dedicate a recent tourney victory, or recite poetry you picked up from the various wandering minstrels in the hopes of winning her heart.
    • Marrying:
    Once your relationship is high enough you may propose, and with the blessing of her family, you may then marry at the next feast held in the land. A minimum of 20 relation points are required to guarantee an accepted proposal, although it is possible (but less likely) for a lady to accept a proposal with a lower relationship. Sometimes she will have another admirer, and you will need to duel him for the claim.
    Sometimes a lady's father won't accept the player as a suitor, so he will need to somehow persuade her father to give him her hand in marriage. The couple can also choose to elope, making an enemy of any of her relatives. It is usually a good idea to insist on a pre-nuptial agreement.
    [/list]
  3. Lengua Muerta

[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

HunterAlpha1 said:
    yeah i already had that checked.  what about "force vertical sync"?  check or uncheck?
    I have it unchecked.
  4. Lengua Muerta

Native Expansion

No creo que exista una versión en Español, pero puedes descargar el Mod desde aquí. El Mod está disponible para Vanilla y Warband.
  5. Lengua Muerta

HunterAlpha1 said:
    Captured Joe said:
    Both are caused by the game (or your PC) being unable to handle the graphics. Lower the 'texture detail' settings some more.
    oic darn i thought 30% was low enough :sad:
    Checking 'Force single threading' also helps.
  6. Lengua Muerta

The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Bromden said:
    Yes ****. I have a perfect 'defense' dialogue, but I don't feel like translating it from spanish. So, meh.
  7. Lengua Muerta

The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Bromden said:
    As it's still crashing for him on min, I'd say it's not because of the crappyness of his PC. Also I played this mod fine on a crappy PC.
    The definition of 'a crappy PC/Laptop' among players is, generally, a low spec machine. But not everyone has the same crappy PC/Laptop, and such term varies.

Anyway, Zehnoda, try using Dx7.
  8. Lengua Muerta

confederatesoldier1865 said:
    the only bug ive seen so far is  when its in the loading screen i get a could not find costume error
    This is not for Warband.
  9. Lengua Muerta

HunterAlpha1 said:
    NOOOOOO!!!!!! Patrick Harper is bugged!  when trying to inspect his gear i get a

RGL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND MESH BOOTS_INVISIBLE 

please, please please please fix him, he's my favourite character in the Sharpe Series!
    Did you download the troop.txt fix? Harper's bits were fixed.
    I downloaded since I installed the game and I've never had a crash with.his inventory.
  10. Lengua Muerta

[Plaza] - Main Topic

Cairn Curio said:
    Sargelius, I don't know if this works in vanilla, but in warband if you tell your liege you wish to leave, you can choose a dialogue option along the lines of, I'm leaving but keeping my stuff, this will create your own faction with all of your territories and put you in war with your liege. Again, as far as I know this is only for warband, because I play that much more than vanilla. :l
    Warband only.
  11. Lengua Muerta

The ? thread

Captured Joe said:
    Sharps Rifle.
    Or Winchester Rifle.
    Or their carbine variants if you plan on being a rider - which is also recommendable
  12. Lengua Muerta

Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Psychopompos said:
    Normally, to destroy a faction, it must have lost all its cities / castles and all its armies. Have you searched all the worldmap with the remove fog-of-war cheat enabled, just to check if there were still Nord parties somewhere?
    Caravans, villagers.. Those also count.
  13. Lengua Muerta

The ? thread

The Alchemist said:
    Ok, thanks
    What is the best firearm in the game?
    There is a bunch of good, excellent, weapons. There's no 'best' - one may have a nice speed but it pays off with damage.
    I'd recommend that you find out. I also recommend a Colt.. Revolver, though I dot remember its name.
  14. Lengua Muerta

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

HoJu said:
    Could you make the box to change between three or four spawnpoints everytime you enter the place? so you can't know exactly where it is once it's replenished.
    Or make several, which provide little resources/food/gold/etc.?
    And do you plan on making infected spawing while the player is in the scene? I'd get bored if I'd just go in, kill, and then have a nice walk on the park while heading to the boxes. Infected spawing from different directions at random times would be nice.

Also, I'm not sure if possible, but:
    From time to time, PoI's could be overrun by zombies. I was thinking of using the current "X village is infested by Y Bandits", with a incredibly increased number of hostiles.

And.. brain went dry. :roll:
Back
Top Bottom