Recent content by Leiwic

1. Leiwic

In Progress [e1.5.8 beta] Caravan's quest - The caravan want to go to her own city

Done (y)
    unknown.png
  2. Leiwic

In Progress [e1.5.8 beta] Caravan's quest - The caravan want to go to her own city

Hello, I found that it was possible for the caravans's quest that their goal can be their own city and it shouldn't be possible Here is the clip Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6 GB) GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5751 CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X RAM: 16 GB Motherboard: MAG...
  3. Leiwic

Resolved [1.5.7 beta] Romance dialogue bug

Hello Marda,
    I uploaded my save with your link, it's my more recent save before the marriage (8 hours before I meet the problem), if you want I can upload my more recent save after the marriage if you need (4 hours after)

unknown.png

And btw I was trying to marry Anidha, daughter of the king of the Aseraï, if it can help you
  4. Leiwic

Resolved [1.5.7 beta] Romance dialogue bug

Hello, yesterday I found that when I reloaded my save when I was in a romance dialogue, that after this save's reload I could no longer interact with NPCs, so I needed to restart my game completly to fix this (I used the french translation mod when I encounter this bug, but I don't think...
  5. Leiwic

[Partage] Commande vocale via "Vocals"

@zogen78 Tu peux me dire en quoi je dois changer mes binds pour les avoirs par défaut s'il te plaît ? Impossible de reset IG :???:
  6. Leiwic

In Progress [e1.0.8] We can shoot arrows though walls if our bow is behind

Hello, it is possible on the map named "mp_siege_map_007_battania", when we are on the attackers side.

Here is the clip
  7. Leiwic

Ah mince, j'avais oublié que je les avais changé lors de la beta, je modifie ça demain, merci de la remarque !
  8. Leiwic

In Progress [e1.0.8] We can shoot arrows though walls if our bow is behind

Hello like my title said, if I find a way to make my bow be behind the wall, I can shoot though the wall and kill enemies without expose myself, a lot of archers use this glitch, here is my screenshot :
  9. Leiwic

SP - General Add some sort of ping in the game

Hello everyone, What do you think to add some sort of ping in game to say to our teammates to go back / rush on the enemy / to alert them of a danger etc.. It would be really usefull in the heat of the action to communicate with our teammates. We could have it in a circle menu where we could...
  10. Leiwic

Génial !! Je vais tester ça, merci pour ton partage ! (y)

Pas de soucis Tux j'espère qu'il fonctionne également correctement de ton coter et si tu as des idées pour améliorer les commandes vocales je suis preneur ?
  11. Leiwic

Bonjour, bonsoir tout le monde, J'ai fais toutes les commandes vocales possibles + certains raccourcis pour commander notre armée en jeu, je vous les partage donc ici pour ceux que cela intéresse (y) Sur ce bon jeu à tous, et surtout n'oubliez pas de changer "Recognition threshold" dans...
  12. Leiwic

Stockpiles

Hello everybody, I search a script to save stockpiles in my server not have only setting who define it at each restart. Thank you  :)
Back
Top Bottom