Recent content by LegioXDacia

1. LegioXDacia

Siege and battle bugs

In battles where I'm outnumbered, I've used the circle formation and it went really well and was quite exciting, a very thrilling battle. In other battles I've used circle formation and have been left baffled by the behavior as the troops can't seem to figure out how to form a circle and run all over the place..

Well l just did that and it's worst, their line spread even more. They form a line of attack but it was spread far more than my circle, seems like thet can't find the path to my troops and are stalling, engaging only if me or some of my troops are near by.
  2. LegioXDacia

Siege and battle bugs

I've search similar threads but didn't find it. I was besieging the town Pen Cannoc, so being a town l was building a siege tower, cuz you know, advantage, but surprise without any reasons, my troups didn't obey my orders and instead of using the siege tower they where climbing ladders. Another...
  3. LegioXDacia

Main campaign bug?

Ok, thanx for the tip. So l will weaken them, one by one.
  4. LegioXDacia

Main campaign bug?

l've completed the "Unify Empire" quest, after this next quests are eliminate all factions except Battania and maybe Sturgia (dunno for sure cuz they're gone). The problem is that now l cannot make peace with them so l'm at war with everyone, which it's kinda frustrating, cuz you don't have time...
  5. LegioXDacia

Child names ? No more ideas...name him like one of his brother

The problem is that l can't rename my character, dunno why, this mod helps that too?
  6. LegioXDacia

Child names ? No more ideas...name him like one of his brother

i have twins, one is called Decebalus and other one has no name, don't know how that happened. l renamed both but somehow l could't name one of them, now he is nameless, which is awkward.
    Sad part is that l cannot rename it anymore.
  7. LegioXDacia

SP - General ****ing Turkish Nuts

Report and hope you're banned.
  8. LegioXDacia

The Persuasion checks are far far too punishing

After you convince them they will ask you as little as 1 million denar to switch side so yeah... just chop their head off is a bit easier XD

Do that and it's gonna be even harder.
  9. LegioXDacia

What happened with the prices after today update?

While we're in a wishing mood, I wish that armor would degrade from damage and need repairs. Yes I know, many hate such mechanics, but god dammit it makes sense.

Agree, Warband had that. Plus the food also. I have 50 meat for ages and not rotting, like l have a fridge with me.
  10. LegioXDacia

Shortswords

how you did it?

You have to unlock some parts of it, enter smithy and forge, melt etc until you unlock the parts.
  11. LegioXDacia

Shortswords

You can craft one. I did.
  12. LegioXDacia

wife never gets pregnant. days 240 with her maybe from 160 days

I must just have crazy luck because my wife would never get pregnant when not in my party, but constantly when in my party.

Well, mine apparently is cheating on me, l have 10 kids, half of them are someones bastards... My mom was right, never take an Aserai women as your wife... You can trust them... Well she was right... l'll kick the bastards form the clan, hope they die.

Btw, mabye non of them are mine! Mabye she's cheating with my companions... Or with my soldiers...
  13. LegioXDacia

wife never gets pregnant. days 240 with her maybe from 160 days

You have to either have your wife in your part while traveling around or wait for a long time in the same castle/town that she is in as well. You can't get your wife pregnant if you aren't in close proximity.

Nah, mine was far far away from me and was still pregnant 4 times, after that l decided that's enough kids, and take her with me in party, get pregnant with twins. And 3 more kids.
    So it's complete randome.
  14. LegioXDacia

Earn your banner?

You get the banner right at the beginning after the character creation and everyone just accepts it as rightful. That makes it feel like a worthless piece of cloth, not like the banner of a proud nobleman. In warband you had to gain a certain amount of renown to obtain it, which made sense and made it feel like an actual achievement, not something that every peasant in calradia can make up.

In warband if you choose you character to be a poor nobleman you had the banner form the start. But they can make a option if you want or not the banner from the start.
Back
Top Bottom