Recent content by LegendHoods

1. LegendHoods

Dekkers´ PW Scenes

So according to you Splintert, a person who put many many hours into creating a map for Persistent World is not allowed to have a say in who can and can't use his maps? I'm sure Dekkers would give someone permission to use his maps if they asked nicely. I agree that respect has to be earned but I don't see what that has to do with this topic. It's a showcase for his maps, not some download hub. If you want to use one of the maps just ask him like Dekkers requests at the bottom of the topic.

Jesus  :facepalm:
  2. LegendHoods

House Lannister [EU/RP Clan] *Recruiting* [Nexus Clan]

http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/53419-the-tavern-recruitment-new-topic/
  3. LegendHoods

Faction Heraldry Registry

So... why are names like House Lannister and The North 'allowed', while non-profit banners for those clans are not?

If you for some reason can't use the GoT banners from that pack I still have the following around;
    S2TkWaA.png

Made using CS6, banner template with a pattern, red layer burn on top of that. The lion is a cut-out vector.
  4. LegendHoods

Blitzer said:
    Here's the banner requested by the Companions,

Background colour dark Orange, faction chat dark Orange and so on. (HTML, #E68A00)

UC0Oct3.png

Thanks

C9F9E6CAC41B65CA9F6D9A44916AECB5E57D340F

Just trying to bring this one to your attention again, Vornne.

How are banners like the one from the North and house Lannister acceptable, but a Skyrim banner not..?
  5. LegendHoods

Hey Vornne,

That's the whole point of the Companions; It's a roleplay faction inspired by the Skyrim Companions.

Isn't this pretty much the same as the banners used by the North etc?
Back
Top Bottom