Recent content by LegendEronZ

1. Any official word on Geforce Now?

I myself am not using it but I know many people are and with the new changes developers will have to decide whether players can play their games on the Geforce Now services. Any official statement on whether Taleworlds will allow it or not? Thx guys!
  2. Resolved Army lords not joining siege defense

1.3.0 the beta branch, I've used the cheer and banner bearers mod when I started the save but I disabled them after the new beta came out, tho I don't think they affect this issue
  3. Resolved Army lords not joining siege defense

It was so weird I entered the battle and there were hardly any of us I check numbers and it says 150 I'm like what, are the other lords just staying back waiting to be captured
  4. Resolved Army lords not joining siege defense

So I have an army of 312 inside one of the castles I took and I kept them here to have a good defense but once the siege begins they are not part of the battle now and I only have 150 to defend.
  5. [e1.1.0] Infantry AI almost never block at any difficulty setting

Noticed the same I just spammed head stabs to a imperial legionary he didn't even try to block a single one and I set combat difficulty to veteran.
  6. Resolved Exiting to main menu while in siege and reloading causes bad spawn

If u exit while in a siege then load back your save it spawns you into the keep with all your troops
  7. Need More Info AI frozen after 1 unit still alive in siege

Same happened to me, initialy the AI tactic is to take the walls and the gates, if the last remaining enemy is away from both AI might not see them.
    Have you tried giving a charge command ie: F1-F3. This fixed it for me.
    Couldn't I wasn't the commander, I just joined the other lords
    I ended up retreating and we had to siege the castle again against 50 men.
  8. Need More Info AI frozen after 1 unit still alive in siege

Just sieged a castle when the AI can't seem to find a way to the last soldier alive, so now they are all frozen and the siege won't end and I have to retreat.
  9. Need More Info Disbanding army with low influence freezes the game

I started an army, then raided some settlements to start a war thus plunging myself into negative influence, now when I try to disband the army the game says not enough influence and it freezes entirely even the game speed options are gone.
  10. Resolved Siege tower AI bug

In sieges, AI seems to prioritize the middle ladder on a siege tower thus the other two are rarely used by the troops.
  11. Vlandian cities not having chest armor

Vlandian cities doesn't seem to have any good chest armor to buy, empire cities have them so it seems to be a more isolated case. Only robes and some low tier armor are available, although helmets spawn just fine.
  12. Resolved Item color comparison gone from inventory

As the title says the green-red text that compares items while in the inventory is gone now, only the skill requirements are color coded. Read that it has something to do with the first trading skill.
  13. In Progress Visual Glitch

Jesus lord, not even Jeremus could fix up that man
  14. Resolved Capped income?

I think the cap is a temporary fix for now as they are sorting out the issue of the wood workshop problem
  15. Need More Info Graphics bug Sargot brewery

Back
Top Bottom