Recent content by Lefto26

1. Lefto26

Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Hi Redleg, I don't know what would be a realistic attire for a eastern province female but I would like it more if it have the natives of the other factions (swadian, nord, vaegir, rhodok).
    I found out about the PBOD options a couple of days after I made my latest post. What I was thinking originally was that if you had the lower tier footmen equipped with other weapons instead of spears then there would be better balance even with this setting turned on. But since the bonus can be turned off, whatever.
    Forage and Morale have become more manageable for me now but that's because I have become super strong and rich.

One irrelevant question, can the custom troops be customised by the player in-game?
  2. Lefto26

Hey Redleg, thanks for the mod, it's great work.
    That's just my opinion but what I would change would be:

-The names and clothing of the Eastern Province female characters to better fit the faction's theme.
    -The faces of female characters that seem too cartoonish and indistinct, I think the native were better.
    -Nerf or decrease the use of pikes because even the weak sarranid footmen can do big damage to my quality cavalry.
    -I would increase the effect that forage has or decrease the food consumption because at this point buying food so often has become a boring chore.
    -Amp up the morale a little bit because I'm at 130 party size and the morale is always around average and it pisses me off a little bit. (:
  3. Lefto26

Bug Reports for Version 3

Jameyyed castle doesn't have an entrance to the prison.

I also had serious performance issues once I downloaded 3.0 (with the patch) but it seems to be ok now. I'll let you know if this insists.
  4. Lefto26

@Totenkopf900

OK my bad! :oops: As I said I haven't played M&B for quite some time until yesterday and I guess I rushed making this post. I guess it was the eastern province female characters and maybe the town scenes that game me the Khegrit feeling so never mind. If I play the other mods ( I think it was Native Expansion and Native Alternate Expansion) I'll let you know some of the features I'd like to see in your mod as well.

5. Lefto26

Hi.
    I wanted to suggest that you change the Eastern Province a little bit to distinct itself from the khegrits. From what I understand Eastern Province is inspired from the Byzantine Empire so maybe you could make them look a bit more byzantine without necessarily adding new armors etc. to the game? I guess it's a matter of personal opinion.

I've been a fan of mods like yours for a long time. Mods that don't overhaul but instead they tweak the native gameplay. I've played a couple of other mods that introduced some very nice features to the game, from a new Tournament system to new settlements that made the map more congested and gave it a more arcade-like feel. Anyway I'm glad to see you're still interested in your mod. I like it very much but I think there are still things that should be added. I would write what I want to see in the mod exactly but I haven't played M&B for quite some time(until yesterday) so I can't really remember any. I'll be sure to tell you if I play these mods again.

Thanks for the mod, take care.
  6. Lefto26

Is this mod dead?

Oh, got it. But yet the 2.0 version is not in progress right?
  7. Lefto26

Is this mod dead?

Hey, I've been waiting for 2.0 for a long time and now I see that taragoth is listed as a guest and no actual updates are posted.
  8. Lefto26

Very, very sad

Dion/Folcwar said:
    Lefto26 said:
    Well, they could make an exception just for this mod.
    Nah they wont.

Sad but true.
  9. Lefto26

Very, very sad

Well, they could make an exception just for this mod.
  10. Lefto26

Very, very sad

Yep I agree but the admins won't pass the mod to others..  :sad:
  11. Lefto26

Taking Over the Mod

I suggest that you let him work to fix the bugs so the mod will be playable.
  12. Lefto26

Need help with mapping

Michadr said:
    hmm... maybe it would work the way i do it.
    1: get the map editer
    2: get the original mount and blade
    3: open the map editer (using mount and blade (original) path)
    4: edit away
    5: copy the map, map icons, and parties text files to new path (mod location etc) *take these files from mount and blade original folder  *i am pretty sure it is these 3 files someone correct me if i am wrong.
    at the moment i dont know to much more... :smile: maybe some of this will help. sorry if not.

Yes but I need to make a map of some specific countries that's why I'm trying the Demonwolf way.
    Thanks anyway
  13. Lefto26

Need help with mapping

I need some help over here. I want to make a map. I decided to make it the Demonwolf way(http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162501.0.html). Now, the problem is that my Thorgrim's MapEditor doesn't seem to work properly even though I had it reinstalled. I tried to follow Demonwolf's...
  14. Lefto26

Question

Well, it turns out that taking a mod and improve it without the owner's permission is illegal. That's what an admin said if I'm not mistaken.
  15. Lefto26

Question

Lynores (the mod's his) haven't logged since half a year or so. I know it's kinda lame, cause the mod is nearly finished but has some errors that make it non playable. I hope he comes back some day. It will be like The Second Coming of Lynores. lulz :lol:
Back
Top Bottom