Recent content by LeFranc

1. LeFranc

version trop récente / à l'aide

merci pour ton support.
    j'ai trouvé la solution, ça marche!  :shifty:
  2. LeFranc

version trop récente / à l'aide

bonjour, j'ai un nouveau pc et j'ai réinstallé dessus steam et m&b + napoleonic wars. j'arrive à jouer à native mais pas à napoleonic, au moment d'entrer sur un serveur j'ai le message suivant : ce serveur use une version plus ancienne  (1.153?) que la votre (1.752?), alors je ne sais pas...
  3. LeFranc

[M] Madmin - Open Source, Native Compatible Admin Tools

Hey people, im interrested by this mod only for ONE thing, and as a player : using cheers by the key M lol

The installation are a bit confusing, can you explain more for a quick and easy install as player only?
  4. LeFranc

Banned at first game from BROTHERHOOD_U... server for a poor reason

Indeed i minded about that, its why i had one foot in the air and i thougt the place to move was large, im sure that some peoples has double me, i think one admin were unable and banned me... The damn thing is that it was the end of the match, i maked nobody winner or loser cause of it, the guy who banned me was in a bad day i guess  :???:
  5. LeFranc

Banned at first game from BROTHERHOOD_U... server for a poor reason

Hi to all communauty  :wink: I had the game since long till i own a network connection this week, and 1 day ago i tried MP for the first time and first game in a server called "BROTHERHOOD_U..." (cant see and remember the entiere name as now im banned in), it looks to be one of the best server...
Back
Top Bottom