Recent content by leewong

1. leewong

Why do you still browse this subforum/making threads?

I just want mods bro, in the meantime let us poop on TW as much as we want
    I honestly dont think mods will be allowed. They have screwed over the community in every other facet of the game already. Why would they start delivering on an old promise that potentially kills their microtransaction dreams?
  2. leewong

Where's the update

I really think this next patch will improve MP

Comedy at it's finest.
  3. leewong

All Quiet On The Bannerlord Front

spear, horse, AI, just to name a few

the only problem here i can blame on is your parent, if you disagree you could debate not sending out childish bait
    Naw, you just lack reading comprehension. Dont project your stupidity onto others. Here, I can quote my rebuttal again for you, "SP an MP are completely separate entities with separate dev teams."
  4. leewong

How's your "VISION" working out TW?

but the competitive sweatlords are still playing!
    all 4 of them.
  5. leewong

How's your "VISION" working out TW?

Every alpha tester told you what they thought of it. You didnt listen. The overwhelming majority of your beta players TOLD you. You didnt listen. Now your servers are completely empty. No amount of publicity will overcome the bitterness your playerbase feels for this game and it's management...
  6. leewong

you are absolutely wrong taleworlds have the histroy of putting global nerf that is trashing singleplayer just for your mp purpose
    How clueless are you really? SP an MP are completely separate entities with separate dev teams.
    Dont expect a thought out answer. He is just mad because SP sucks too and wants to place the blame somewhere.
  7. leewong

How long are you folks going to keep begging? They clearly dont give a **** about the MP community or our input.
  8. leewong

Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Go back to GK TDM leewong, leave us to suffer.
    Bannerlord has left such a bad taste in my mouth I cant even enjoy GK TDM anymore. Plus, it could be construed as supporting this awful company. No thanks.
  9. leewong

Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

People are still begging for TW to pull it's head out of it's ass, huh? Good luck with that. I just came here to laugh at you all for having any hope.
  10. leewong

Cavalry issues

Light cav are made of wet paper in BL and are a complete joke. Heavy isnt worth spending 200 on just to get **** on by the sheer amount of throwing weapon spam in this game. But the real problem is trying to balance 4-5 different game modes with the same classes. The class system is the root of all this evil.
  11. leewong

Bots in TDM

No amount of bots would bring me back to this train wreck of a game until they drop the ****ing class system. Just saying...
  12. leewong

Unofficial Bannerlord Community Survey

Drop the class system already and start over. We all just want warband with better graphics and a few new nifty features. Stop the ****ing bull**** TW and LISTEN to your customers before you lose every last one of them.
  13. leewong

Development update #2

If true, might just bring me back. I wont hold my breath, though.
Back
Top Bottom