Recent content by Leberecht Reinhold

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Have you changed  t h e  textures yourself?

Yep, but I reverted both the textures and resources folders and the skins.txt. Maybe it's because they are already generated?
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Great mod, I'm enjoying it a lot.

However, I'm having a bit of trouble with the faces, unless they are intended to look like this:
    3B2817F6A4C41CC7F4A6683F113FB39260E50DEC

Is it because of the textures?
  3. Planetside 2: Napoleonic Wars. Good idea or not?

I find that the Napoleonic battles are more suited to... well, battles. Having constant respawns and going around capturing things does not compare to a well done LB.

It works in Planetside 2 because of the vehicles and all that, but the musket era works differently. I think FSE is using the correct approach.
  4. Announcement! The new project, Battle Cry of Freedom

I havent found it on the FAQ, so.... Will it be moddable?

BTW, great news! Surprising to see that you are going through donations instead of talking to Paradox.
  5. MP Musket Era [NW] Spanish Faction for M&B NW

You have to set the text files to UTF-8 to make Ñ and accents work. I had the same issue. You can do it with one button in N++.

Also, I suggest putting this on the NW mod section.
  6. Napoleonic Pictures with Captions

Stevon said:

This seems so relevant for the Dragoon thread.  :lol:
  7. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Will you change the random scenes?
  8. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Lovely, specially the saddle.

There's something weird on the hair, though it looks outlined. Also, was the tail cut?
  9. The British Cavalry Questions: Hussars For The British?

Needed? No.

But they have cool uniforms and they would be a nice addition.
  10. Developer Q&A

Vincenzo said:
    moonrider said:
    In your opinion Vince, since you're a self-taught developer, would Python be worth learning if wanting to make your own games/mods or would C++ be a better option. Or both?
    No, I hate python with a passion.

Why?
  11. Would mount and blade ruling on this processes?

There is a demo for M&B: W. Its a light download, so try it.
  12. Napoleonic Wars Source Code released.

They started developing a SP so I guess it could have some useful stuff.
  13. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Leberecht Reinhold said:
    Leberecht Reinhold said:
    In Spain...its not really historically accurate and the acting isnt good, but its fairly entertaining.
    So, Spanish Sharpe, basically?

If anything, Sharpe is a British Curro. Sharpe started in 1981, Curro in 1976. Its less military based. Take a look if you are curious.
  14. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

In Spain, there is the long series Curro Jiménez. Its old ('75 or '76 IIRC), its not really historically accurate and the acting isnt good, but its fairly entertaining.
  15. Is it possible to modify the BOT AI routines with the source that was released?

You are still limited to the Module System possibilities. You can do some stuff, but dont expect too much. Look into the Forge, particulary motomaru formations and CabaDrin PBoD to see some examples of altering agent movements.

So.... I dont know what do you mean about dynamically learning maps, but you are limited to AI Mesh AFAIK. You can change accuracy by altering their skill with a weapon.
Back
Top Bottom