Recent content by ldgarrett

1. Anyway to stop the Game Shark cheat codes.

Is there a Mod that limits/configures the relationship hit when you execute a lord?
    presuming you are on pc (and yes, this doesn't answer your request for a mod. but it is what we have)

alt ~
    config.cheat.mode 1
    campaign.kill_hero <name goes here>
    config.cheat.mode 0
    alt ~

go back to playing.
  2. Patch Notes v1.1.1

@Duh_TaleWorlds Are there any plans to fix defections? When the defection bug hit and was patched you guys over corrected and now no one wants to defect. You get kingdoms with no fiefs, clans are broke and they just hang around and don't leave. So whatever was done it needs to be scaled back just a bit so clans will defect a "little" more especially when a kingdom is in ruins. In my last game, Battania had no fiefs or money and they had 7 clans just staying together. It was not like that before the defection hotfix. Also rebel clans still aren't being eliminated when the rebellion fails. You get 15-25 rebel clans running around by around day 1000 which is annoying.
    add this to the list: and those Rebel Clans, when they "succeed"... the player as a sovereign can not talk to them about being recruited into his faction. So unless they get randomly AI-invited to some faction, they sit around after becoming landless and the War Dec calculation mistake makes them want to declare war on factions, one by one and randomly.
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Since you're the expert on the economy stuff, do you think that having an additional 3 years of economic simulation (iirc it's currently only 2 years of simulation, so it would be 5 years) before the start of the campaign would be better for the game?
    I will gently suggest that you look again at what currently "happens". As of 1.0.3, observations of the marketplace loads, prices, and local price influences appear to be packaged preloads for all town markets. Might want to get TW's "economy Dev" in here for the current info.
  4. Patch Notes v1.1.0

> spots it just as it patches and stops the damn download.
    Seriously folks, you will have to prove to me that 1.1.0 Stable has fixed the load of broken that was 1.1.0 Beta before I'll let it download.
    7.5k+ hours in this game, and the first time I've felt I've had to do that.
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

@Flesson19 Are player owned caravans allowed to scale up to 50 troops in current beta? That's been an overlooked item since the prerelease change of Town caravans from 30->50 up to 1.0.3
    Might matter to your Caravan "survival" calculations.
  6. Resolved incorrect menu after game launch

The problem resolved with the replacement STEAM patch yesterday, as discussed in the main e1.8.0 thread. It did require deleting the LauncherData after the patch to return to previous function.
    and, re: your request ~ This issue caused there to be only three options on the main menu after starting the game. None of them had any ability to even Start a Campaign or Sandbox (or load any saves), so that would have been impossible to attempt.
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

@Flesson19 Libraries> Documents> Mount and Blade II Bannerlord> Configs
    File name is "LauncherData"
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

and it's a working patch this time. Just remember to delete the old Launcher config (at least, I had to for it to work).
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Patching (again) now, @Flesson19
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

It wiped out access to Saved Games and Starting A New Game, too.
    And the "delete your Launcher config" so-called-workaround doesn't work.
  11. Resolved incorrect menu after game launch

Congrats, it's back, and the workaround doesn't work.
    Only hint of something changing to cause it was that STEAM thought it had just patched, although the version number did not change.
    (e1.8.03 etc etc, most current beta build from July)
  12. SP - General Command Console unlock parts

concur and encourage this.
  13. In Progress smithing parts disappear

in parallel to this, a repeat of an older request: That the previously available Dev Console "unlock all Crafting Parts" be put back in.

In addition to providing those players who wish it a way to focus on the rest of the game without foregoing the (in newer game versions) interactions that come with Smithing for orders, it -is- a short term workaround to this bug.
  14. In Progress [1.7.2]Problems with the new battlefield support system

Heads up to @LyonExodus : you have -lots- more information about this problem, including the "reinforcements spawns in misbalanced waves, not individually" disaster.
  15. Do NPC clans have a limit to the amount of parties they can have like the player's clan?

Not true.
    Clan Tier 1 - 2: 1 party.
    Clan Tier 3 - 4: 2 parties.
    Clan Tier 5+: 3 parties.

And there is 2 Clan Types in the game.
    Minor Faction clans have 1 more parties from clan tier.
    Normal Clans have only 3 parties from clan tier.
    Good Catch!

It's the Minor Faction exception that tricked me. Credit to you in the correction to mine.
Back
Top Bottom