Recent content by lconracl

1. lconracl

Resolved Crafted weapon values changes every time i restart a game

Will you consider authorizing others to use your model?
    No, they are POP exclusive.
  2. lconracl

Yes, I revitalized their items, but almost all horses were done by Snouz.
  3. lconracl

Just to update: I have noticed as well that any "fine", "masterwork", "+2 to swing/thrust dmg" bonuses applied to weapons during crafting disappear after reload.
  4. lconracl

Resolved Shepherd perk gives negative bonus to speed

For me the game was unplayable without fix - I like to trade the livestock and as a result my max speed on the world map was 1, which was painfully slow.
  5. lconracl

Crafted one 2h sword in BETA 1.1.0.9638 and weight changed after reload.
    jq6WZOh.jpg
  6. lconracl

Resolved Shepherd perk gives negative bonus to speed

Summary: Shepherd (formerly Riding Horde) perk gives negative bonus to the party speed on the world map (slows down). How to Reproduce: Played savegame started at version 1.0.3, loaded the game, had to choose one of the Riding 175 perks again (as it was reset in 1.1.0) -> party speed was...
  7. lconracl

I think I have encountered the same bug.

Version number: v1.0.2 and 1.0.3
    Branch: Beta
    Modded/unmodded: Unmodded

Summary: Parameters of the crafted 2 handed swords (tested only for them) change after one game reload, then stay constant.
    How to Reproduce: Sublist contain info how I tested
    1. Create 2h swords.
      • Used level 1 parts (had only few components unlocked).
      • Max length for blade and handle, about 85% for cross-guard and pommel.
      • Crafted 4 nominally identical swords in one go, one after another. Spread in the crafted weapons is due to my smithing (40) level being below difficulty (65).
      • Didn't rename crafted items
    2. Give them to companions.
      • Battle and civilian outfits (crafted 4 swords for two companions)
      • Used only the top weapon slot.
    3. Save game.
    4. Exit the game.
      • Exited to desktop.
    5. Load savegame.
      • Used the welcome splash menu's "Continue" button.
    6. The swords' parameters change.
      • Changes are not random (for example +1 to piercing damage) - please see two examples below.
      • Length was constant, but weight was reduced.
    Have you used cheats and if so which: No
    Scene Name (if related): n/a
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    X1TsnZs.jpg
    EBm4Fft.jpg
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: RTX 3060Ti
    GPU Driver Version: 527.56
    CPU: i7-4770k
    RAM: 16GB
    Motherboard: ASUS Z87-K
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  8. lconracl

Native OSP 3D Art The Door - Warband Modding Contest

@iJustWant2bPure thank you for your submission. As it is only one entry it would be a bit pointless to assign points, so I will just write my observations.

What I like in your design is that it is very spacious and thanks to that it could be utilised in a various way (obviously as a great hall, maybe common bedroom for a knighthood order etc.). There is a lot of room for the end user's creativity (arrange furniture, NPCs, props etc). A large flat wall is useful as well - I imagine slapping a few flags, paintings or tapestry over it to create a bit of atmosphere.

Textures work well together (carpet on the ceiling - nice), all elements seem to be properly unwrapped (no texture stretching etc.).

Model is not too heavy for the Warband's standards - both visual and geometry aspects are well balanced. I have noticed two small gaps: in the corner and between wall and floor.
    T3slI6b.jpg

Tested collision mesh in the game and it works as intended. It is done correctly as far as I can tell.

All looks good, it is a game-ready model. My only critique would be that wooden pillars which support celling could be a bit chunkier (especially horizontal ones), maybe a bit more elaborate (e.g. __V__).

My overall impression: well done!
  9. lconracl

Resolved Scene Editor Loading Main_map crashes Tools in e1.6.2

I have the same problem after updating to the latest non-beta 1.6.2.
    Uploaded files successfully via build-in bug report tool:
    2021-09-27_20.42.37_6d01ecdbbec37c036521ab3f6c1ad741
  10. lconracl

Bannerlord Barracks Data Viewer [2022.02.11 - 0.1.0.7]

Updated to work with 1.43 Beta.
  11. lconracl

1.41 auto simulation

Warband's autocalc also accounted for skills and gear and that created no problems for modders adding new stuff. As far as I understand the system, every troop was given a numerical score which factored in their gear, skills, troop type and level and the autocalc used those numbers to run the simulation. That doesnt seem that far off from this new system except that it adds more variables.
    Warband's system is based only on troops levels. In PoP we did what OP describes in the first post. It was harder to implement, but it was easier to balance troops autocalc score with real battle performance, e.g. troop has lower autocalc, but did good on the battlefield - replace his scimitar with sword.
  12. lconracl

Troop test project (Suprising results!) [Berserk and hired blade update]

@Kegeyn This tool may help you to find some correlations
  13. lconracl

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

As far as I remember NPC KO is worth 100k in this transaction, while player's one only 10k. So don't expect NPC price change too much (or any).
Back
Top Bottom