Recent content by [LCG]Norris

1. [LCG]Norris

How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

Im a multiplayer player (is that right? lol), so i guess that answer ur question :sad:
  2. [LCG]Norris

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

I just wish not have to wait 6 months for that :sad: ?
  3. [LCG]Norris

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

What a desperation of development speed for the love of god.

Signed, a multiplayer player.

Cheer up TW
  4. [LCG]Norris

Will Bannerlord have serious ranked in the future?

Any confirmed plans?
  5. [LCG]Norris

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

When does this drop to the main build?
    Hmm...Soon?
  6. [LCG]Norris

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

A question for the children of calradia, when can we expect this version of the patch to be stable?

Allowed "Very soon" answers.
  7. [LCG]Norris

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Everytime I enter to play multiplayer and there is no ranked and no duel mode... :sad:

giphy.gif
  8. [LCG]Norris

Definitive post about development of Bannerlord

Taleworlds seems to be using the fact that this game is STILL in EA as an excuse as to why so many aspects of the game are horrible, unfinished or just downright DON'T WORK.
    Although, in fact, that a game is on EA is a justified reason for many of the complaints you make, simply complaining in the most pessimistic way does not help at all, that was the idea of this post.
  9. [LCG]Norris

No it isn't. It's actually a really bad argument, especially for a game in EA.
    tenor.gif
  10. [LCG]Norris

TL:grin:R - (Props to making the game, no props for how they plan on finishing it/addressing our concerns)

I am extremely happy that we don't have to 'wait' for the game any longer, and am super happy that they released it in EA so we could try it.

I am super unhappy about how they said the game would be, how they said they would approach the EA development, and how they actually delivered on these things.

The game in 2016 looked better than the state of what it is right now (unfortunately).

Honestly, your post is fair - but its unfair to forget the whole spectrum of events that relate to it. Props to TW for trying to do something 'good', but no props for not seeking help / addressing these major concerns (both from a development & communications point of view). I just think this has been disastrous.

I dont want to give blind optimism/congratulations to TW for clearly NOT addressing the community's concerns.
    There is no doubt that the feeling of "fraud" heightens as time passes and those long-awaited original mechanics that Bannerlord should have do not arrive.

That is undoubted, but from that point to turning this forum into the absurd constant attack on everything that TW does is a lot of distance, don't you think?

I don't want to seem like a fanboy without a brain, I'm just as frustrated as many of you, but I was already embarrassed to enter the forum to always read the same ****.

Yer a talker, Chuck.

e36100f62e9eb6fc46bc250a33b869c5.gif
  11. [LCG]Norris

Oh no, the return of this argument.
    it's a good argument if you think about it a bit

Aight, local coop mod! There we go again with the hopes and dreams, though, gotta be careful.
    There is a mod in development, let's keep hope :whistle:

With you on this my good man. I trust TW and time will tell .
    I trust the same my lord.

I never had expectations because I never played ant mount and blade, and I have almost 500 hours since the day I bought the game, in the time of 1.5.4 version, the only game I have with more time of gameplay, is the company of heroes 2 on line, so, I can't have bad fellings or bad words against the company.
    Nice COH2, an old and unique game that is still very much alive.
  12. [LCG]Norris

Soo.... I still don't know what about this post is supposed to be definitive...:unsure:
    Well, haha sure it's not definitive, I just wanted to give my humble opinion to help close this strange chapter of fights and irrational discontent towards everything Taleworlds does.

We want more communication, we want a roadmap and feel listened to, we are not satisfied with the speed of development and some mechanics are little worked ... Ok, can we talk about other things? :whistle:

Sorry but i have no respect and hope left for TW nor BL, we waited now 8 years, some patiently and some less, every patch we get is a stepp backwards, every dev statement we get shows how soulless TW treat M&B 2, its just a giant mess we all waited 8 years for, its just a question of time when TW will abandon BL or release it as "complete" (Q4 2021/Q1 2022) and the community will try to fix what they can fix with mods.
    I can understand your frustration, but I think you are approaching it from a very pessimistic perspective, not all the steps that have been taken have been backwards, for the love of God.

How many hours have people who complain so much about the game played?
    fifty? 100? 500?

I have personally paid for finished games that I have played considerably less ?
  13. [LCG]Norris

I don't remember asking for a EA with a snail pace development, no road map or consistency, and poor communication, but okay. EA justifies everything here, right?
    I didn't ask for it either (EA) but I understand the people who asked for it.

EA does not justify everything, but it explain other many things, what is not justifiable (for me) is to limit yourself to bombarding the forum with everything you do not like about the game without taking into account the many good things that Bannerlord already has, I do not know , I think the healthiest thing to do is wait patiently and give a video game the importance it deserves, everything else seems to me to be whimsical comments from rude people who have never tried to make a game themselves.
Back
Top Bottom