Recent content by lazerBAR

1. lazerBAR

US_GK_Vikingr - Announcing New Server

Wait a new NA server?! I better start downloading the new update!
  2. lazerBAR

Vikingr music corner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS3Cxg7AMtg

Agalloch is pretty gosh darn amazing band of nice ppl
  3. lazerBAR

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

I really don't understand why they would threaten a FREE mod simply because of its name. British.

Anyways, still looking forward to skirmish and singleplayer Furok, keep doing great.
  4. lazerBAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3kbCAzjjuo synths like this should be added to the soundtrack! :grin:
  5. lazerBAR

Can't wait to see players pummel each other to death with large weapons while wearing badass armor, and tons of blood and limbs everywhere! :grin:
  6. lazerBAR

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Brūnanburh (April 28th)

Wthoil Uist as the Llu Cumri  reportin'
  7. lazerBAR

This thread should be on the first page, so yeah. Also how are the new faces for the empire soldiers? Almost done with those?
  8. lazerBAR

Unfixable lag.

Yeah I use a 9800gt card, maybe it is the drivers(even though I havent updated it in like 5-6 months.)
    Thanks I'll check this out.
  9. lazerBAR

mcwiggum said:
    Xufrut said:
    Any possibility of a demo version? :?:
    You really need to learn to read.
    *Waiting patiently*
  10. lazerBAR

Unfixable lag.

Hi, I've started playing playing warband after a couple months of, obviously not playing it. Whenever I play on a custom map or one with a castle(especially custom maps) I always lag uncontrollably. I think its strange because before this my PC could run it with no problem on high settings and...
  11. lazerBAR

I wonder if they will use some voices from warhammer games, would love to hear "Your skull cup is already empty!"
  12. lazerBAR

Amontadillo said:
    Bobthehero said:
    I agree for the warriors, but the marauders are naked retards, they should die easily.
    Naw, man, they're supposed to be really tough and skilled as well. What with growing up in the Chaos-infected wasteland that they do.
    Well not all chaos warriors are from the Chaos wastes, we also have to take into account the chaos worshipers that live in Northern Norsca which would boost the number of troops. Though Marauders aren't weak so they will be quite the foe, though I'm sure a disciplined empire swords/spearman etc can be of the same caliber. I can tell killing a Chaos Warrior or knight is going to be quite an achievement for the player if they are playing as an imperial footman.

Phalanx300 said:
    The Empire will probably have a number advantage and they will have superior ranged while Chaos will have less men but of a higher quality. Not sure how Kislev would compare to the Empire though.
    Im pretty sure Kislev has horse archers and are very numerous, aswell as their bear knights!
  13. lazerBAR

I guess empire will have to rely on heavy troops and gunpowder in first alpha release then hu?
Back
Top Bottom