Recent content by Laytovuy

1. Laytovuy

Український форум

Чому не вигідно перекладати великі ігри на Українську мову?
  2. Laytovuy

When will the Ukrainian language be added?

Hi. We do not want to play in the hostile Russian language! Ukrainian society is waiting for the Ukrainian language.
  3. Laytovuy

Beginner looking to start modding

Hi, can you be interested in my concepts? I'm looking for someone who want to create it.
  4. Laytovuy

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

A similar parkour "Dying Light" in light armor.
  5. Laytovuy

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

I want to present my see, concepts for idea <Troop Training System>. May be it will interesting someone.

6. Laytovuy

<Troop training system> Concepts for mod idea.

This concept will truly bring innovative ways of experiencing the game. It will also be very beneficial for end game where recruiting higher troops could be troublesome if you have been ransacking factions and destroying relations.
    I actually really like this concept. It'd be difficult but if taleworlds implemented something like this it'd be pretty badass

Now I am looking for a person who will be ready it implement, or dare I do it myself. So I don't know when that will come to fruition.
  7. Laytovuy

System to train recruits

The training system will meet the training needs. But is this necessary in the game?
    It took me a while to create the concepts, and now I'm thinking of implementing it.
    You may be interested in this.
  8. Laytovuy

Troops Need To Train Faster

But I found only one mod that allows you to quickly train troops.
    So I created these concepts to find who can implement them.
    You may have something to offer in the link image.
  9. Laytovuy

Setting Camp and training troops

In addition to the camp, can create more advanced training.
    Cities may have a military training school that can operate without you.
    My concepts may interest you.

10. Laytovuy

[Suggestion] Tiered Troop Training

You may be interested in my concepts that reflect your idea.
    I think a lot can be added to this system, but needed modders.
  11. Laytovuy

SP - General More ways to actively and passively train Soldiers

I am now working on concepts for <Troop Training System>.
    This may partly satisfy the needs of such a system. I leave link, if it interested you.

12. Laytovuy

Train Army

I created the concepts of what it might look like without the ability to instantly accrue experience to troops.
  13. Laytovuy

SP - General Training Grounds

would be an interesting idea , but the cost to retrain would have to be quite high so people couldnt abuse it
    You may be interested in this idea? Training depends on the skills of the coach and the time during which he teaches to a certain level.
  14. Laytovuy

<Troop training system> Concepts for mod idea.

Not having any level in modding, I made my the concepts of training warriors. Translated the text partially into Google. Highlighted different things, red way on the menu and its importance, yellow is the information, green is in question. May be someone want help created this. We will be glad...
  15. Laytovuy

Modding Inspiration Thread (Brainstorm with me)

Add display "route" your army in map. Put point between a route will allow you to adjust the route as you need it.
    Add design mode as in town-planning simulators. Location and movement of buildings, walls, towers. This will allow you to set up castles, cities, villages, and modulate them from scratch. Or destroy them as in Total War: Attila.

I understand that these things need detailing, and creating them will take a long time (maybe). But it may interest.
Back
Top Bottom