Recent content by Layda

1. Layda

Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

I can say after formatting and installing win10 from 7 i copied the bannerlord folders in documents from win7 installation and replaced after installing bannerlord again and yet the game worked. For me weren't the settings it seems, maybe this information might help.
    When i got into the issue on win7 i also cleared out entire documents bannerlord folder too with no results.
  2. Layda

I'm merely speculating here but by seeing the many errors in the logs might be something related to dx12, these errors are mostly particles loaded from gpu. When i upgraded from r9 270x to rx580 i had the same issues as before, after OS change to win10 with the same rx580 it works.

Maybe the refactoring moved a parts of the code to dx12 instead of dx10/11 as before? I ask because 1.4.2 worked perfectly before and doesn't have code refactoring as far as i know.
  3. Layda

I made some changes for reasons unrelated to bannerlord 1.4.3 not launching and now is not crashing anymore on character creation/exposure view/saves with previous saves. Custom battle crash upon loading the battlefield:

new specs:
    GPU: AMD RX580
    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
    RAM: 16GB DDR4
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD (same as before)

old specs:
    GPU: AMD R9 270x, upgraded to RX580 (both had crash issues)
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770k
    RAM: 16GB DDR3
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

edit: custom battle now goes through the UI and everything but crashes while loading the battle.
  4. Layda

1.4.2 was fine before and after this update but on 1.4.3 i crash on these conditions:
    custom Battle, entering Campaign after Character creation, entering Saved Games with older saved games present, and attempting to change the Exposure setting from the Options menu.

All these options make the game unplayable on 1.4.3 since not even custom battles work.

GPU: AMD R9 270x, upgraded to RX580
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770k
    RAM: 16GB DDR3
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  5. Layda

Resolved Game Crashing After Character Creation [1.4.3]

same problem, already sent few reports.
Back
Top Bottom