Recent content by ~Lawrence~

1. ~Lawrence~

Multiplayer is dying a slow death

I think warband's combat is better (3k+ hours mp) than Bannerlord's by a lot. In BL, some of the two handed swings are extraordinarily fast; combine that with the fast sideways movement speed and you are left with two handed players running in circles without blocking trying to spam swing at their opponent. That would't fly in warband.

I know this is early access, so as far as the servers are concerned, I am not too upset with the lack of private servers and the other headaches; however, If TW wants to keep a strong mp community, should eventually get these private servers up and keep the playerbase up to date.

I think there is hope for this game though. I had alpha access back in august and the game was simply terrible. It has come a long way but still needs a long way to go. Let's just wait and see what happens.
  2. ~Lawrence~

♚ Realm of Kent [NA/EU] Recruiting ~ Est. 2018

Thread will come soon
  3. ~Lawrence~

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: Realm of Kent
    Clan tag: RoK
    Clan region: NA
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/♚-realm-of-kent-na-eu-recruiting.404590/
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060601956/
  4. ~Lawrence~

Realm of Kent

Lord Lawrence Welcomes you.
  5. ~Lawrence~

Multiplayer Server Population

Right now, the server cap is 20, or at least that is all I've seen while playing. The most people I've seen in a server is about 6. When more players join, the game seems to lag more. Don't know if this is a networking issue or what but that has been my experience a couple weeks ago.

If I had to guess, the servers won't be able to support a lot of players right away because of the above issue but we will see what happens.
  6. ~Lawrence~

The Game is a Mess

NUQAR'S Kentucky "Nuqar" James XXL said:
    YourStepDad said:
    Oh wah wah, whine me a river.

This is literally what every closed beta  is for. Here, have a badge that says "I am toxic"

Most of the competitive MP beta testers have been saying the same thing, though. The game is a mess, both visually and gameplay wise, and the developers don't seem to know what they want from the combat system so at the moment it's in a weird limbo where it's not well balanced and not much fun.
    Pretty much  :facepalm:
  7. ~Lawrence~

The Game is a Mess

I have the beta - it's not very good OP is right but hopefully it can be fixed.
  8. ~Lawrence~

Beta Testing Specs

GPU: RTX 2080
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K
    RAM: 16 GB
    Display: 4k

Game does not run well for me lol.
  9. ~Lawrence~

Closed Beta Players... can you talk mechanics yet?

I have closed beta and I don't know how much I'm allowed to say but the combat needs work for sure. Graphics are meh, which I don't care about much but overall, the game feels pretty unfinished.

For the amount of time the devs have been working on the game - I'm concerned and pretty unhappy - but just my opinion.
  10. ~Lawrence~

Early access - Whats your comment?!

Zwade said:
    I'll believe it when I see it.
  11. ~Lawrence~

Warming Up - Gamescom 2019

Will my depression end in one week? Perhaps, but not super likely. We will see.

I'm rooting for you taleworlds.
Back
Top Bottom