Recent content by LawLeewer

1. LawLeewer

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Guys, what the hell happened to DLSS? I always hope to see 'DLSS added' in these patch notes, but with each one I lose a tiny bit of hope I have left
  2. LawLeewer

Is it possible to trully destroy a faction?

I think they are not completely destroyed. Not sure about that, but the leader of the western empire simply resurrected in my game. It's still not showing up in the kingdom tab, but the clan is alive and well. Could be because I killed him before doing all the main quest stuff tho
  3. LawLeewer

The 4 main reasons why I'm gonna stop playing

How the heck did you get 19 kids. i'm playing as a female, dunno if that makes me unable to breed, but I havent had a single one
  4. LawLeewer

What would happen if you executed all lords of a faction?

When I was killing all the lords from the southern empire most of their remaining lords ended up defecting the faction with their cities, and those that didn't simply had theirs besieged by other factions since they were pretty weak.
    I don't remember seeing a single city/fort that didn't belong to someone even after I wiped all of them out
  5. LawLeewer

Resolved Wife getting pregnant without me present

Sounds like a feature to me...
  6. LawLeewer

Lord Recruitment Exploit/Bug

In my experience it screwed everything up and can't be exploited.
    I was trying to convince a lord, saved before ofc, failed some attempts then reloaded to before the conversation just like you. Now I'm stuck and can't select any options. Can't even start another persuasion attempt or leave the conversation
  7. LawLeewer

Resolved Bug regarding recruting lords

I was trying to convince a lord to betray his liege so I saved before entering the conversation. Failed some attempts then reloaded it (before leaving the conversation). When I try to talk to the lord again the 'persuasion minigame' shows up on any save I load and I can't try again or even...
  8. LawLeewer

Why are the Battanians so OP?

In my game they were the first to be wiped out. By the southern empire btw, which I'm currently killing the lords to see if they calm down
  9. LawLeewer

Let's talk about the Paradox model

I'm only up for DLC if they're Witcher 3-like. Expansions? I'm obviously willing to pay for them. Minor dumb **** like new armor or a small questline? Free or btfo
  10. LawLeewer

List of issues/wants for the game still present after 1.04

I would say we need a dev console (that doesn't need to be modded in), not exactly cheats but options to quickfix some bugs since this is an EA
  11. LawLeewer

War with Major faction softlock?

I'm not sure about this because I haven't seen anyone complaining but it is quite simple to reproduce. I've been stuck in a war with the Western Empire for God knows how long, therefore I can't join any existing faction because there is no one left alive that I can ask for peace. This same...
  12. LawLeewer

Executing prisoners?

You will get major relationship drop with their friends and I think nothing else.

I killed everyone of the Western Empire and I got a "Honor: Deceitful" but I'm not sure both are related tbh, because I was raiding caravans and doing **** before.
    However my game is now softlocked and I can't join any faction because there is no way to make peace with the empire since there is noone alive, but I think they fixed it for minor factions, so kill away
  13. LawLeewer

Minor faction peace fix

The is still a softlock if you are at war with a major faction and manage to destroy them.
    I can't join any kingdom because I killed every member from the Western Empire (apart from a teenage girl who now shows as 'disappeared'), there is no way to make peace because there is noone alive
  14. LawLeewer

The art style is cartoony

They DO have cartoony graphics, I don't know why people are saying they don't. However, that's fine. It reminds me of the artstyle from Civilization, which is mighty fine
  15. LawLeewer

Patch Notes e1.0.2

Niiiiiiiiice, can finally load my older save. Thanks taleworlds
Back
Top Bottom