Recent content by laukarkee89

1. In Progress All exp from the first battle is lost, if there is a second war.

Summary:All exp from the first battle is lost, when there is a second or third or etc. war. And there are many people already complained in steam. Link: https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/3596716756125420401/ How to Reproduce: Start a big war. Win it but let enemy retreat, so...
  2. Resolved Units can get stuck inside castle walls (Car Banseth)

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Not yet solved. It occurred when I am in defend.
  3. Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Cannot marry my sons / daughters to other nobles

We really need to have the ability to "pick" the family member we want to get married our selves, not just get what is offered. The game seems to just throw the oldest unmarried one at you.
    The problems still no solved.
  4. Resolved Same effect of Implemented Skill didn't stack together.

I found that all of them only apply on Town, but not castle, except for the one from Steward -5% and other one skill -20% which said only apply to castle.

If the skill from one hand, two hand, polearm ,bow, etc. which saying reduce garrison wages. It needed to be clearly saying it only apply to Town garrsion.
  5. Resolved Same effect of Implemented Skill didn't stack together.

Summary: Same effect of Implemented Skill didn't stack together. I put a infantry ($17 wage) in a castle. It only apply around 15% wage less, $17 reduced to $14.XX. It seem that same effect of Implemented Skill only trigger one of them. Or some Implemented Skill basically not Implemented. Is...
  6. SP - General There NEEDS to be way to keep companions out of combat and SIEGES especially

It is very important and basic setting, but we still can't control companions during siege now after half year. """Implementing companion death without a way to keep them out of combat is just silly."""
  7. Resolved Inn and Out

May be the table is too long? I can talk in a short table.
  8. Resolved [1.5.1] Notable Power still decreasing

Notables lose power per day while they have an unsolved quest.
  9. Resolved Reeve perk not working

It is an important skill. Still in progress after 4 months.
  10. Resolved 1.4.3 When offering family members hand to lord there is no progress afterwards.

Is it not yet implicate in the game that arrange marriage of family member? We can choose the dialogue, but nothing happen. I hope it implicate soon. I have stopped playing for waiting this fixed.
  11. SP - General [Suggestions] Make Minor Factions stronger and more unique

As a mercenaries, minor faction hero's skill and attributes is weaker than the notables in village. It is not make sense.
  12. Thoughts on the Game after 150+ Hours of Singleplayer

You can control range of the missiles of Siege weapons. There were "Red scale" on the Siege weapons to adjust the angle.

Not all the Town can self-sufficient food due to their source and product. You can trade it by yourself.
  13. Resolved 1.4.3 When offering family members hand to lord there is no progress afterwards.

The game's current main branch is e1.5.0 and beta branch is e1.5.1. Have you tried updating the game to its latest version?

e1.5.0 also have this problem.
  14. Resolved [1.5.1]Character customization interface cannot be opened by pressing "v" on campaign map

Is it possible to make a function to save the face during the character creation?
Back
Top Bottom