Recent content by Largarian

1. Largarian

Bugs reporting thread

if i can manage to get the error screen to come forward ill SS that for ya if itll help...my laptop though is fairly old also......but if i can manage to get the error code ill send it your way
  2. Largarian

Bugs reporting thread

Antonis said:
    Hello, following your suggestion, I tested all the skins, hair and beards and also clicked randomize for many times. Nothing of the sort happened.  :???:
    So, please, can you tell what version of Warband you use? If it's Steam version, it should be fine. Also, what OS you use, MacOS or Windows? Because the mod is only for Windows. Thank you!

I have the current version of MB im running windows xp and not from steam
  3. Largarian

Bugs reporting thread

I dont know if this has been brought up yet. But upon creating a new character while selecting skin. I came across a blacked out face which then crashed my game. im not sure how to find what file it is though.
  4. Largarian

Need a writer?

If anyone is working on a MOD that is still based around the middle ages, or of knights, heros or anything of that sort, i can help. Im pretty good at writing story lines, character names and bio. Just hit me up with your MOD idea if you need something like this and ill get to work on it.
  5. Largarian

Games Crashes in Armor Merchant

Downloaded the game, seems really sweet so far UNTIL i get o the island and i go into the armor merchant, when i do that my game crashes. Ive uninstalled, re installed, uninstalled, deleted, re downloaded and installed and same thing.
  6. Largarian

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Just played the first chapter, i must say out of all the mods ive played this has been the best, very good job on setting it up, very much looking forward to chapter 2
  7. Largarian

Discussion + Suggestions

Good to know lol, its not very often i find a mod i like to keep up with lol, ill be keeping my eye out for updates to come...any word on the next one by chance?
  8. Largarian

Discussion + Suggestions

Something i think would be a nice touch if possible, would be able to build a castle and or upgrade it to a town, but only one can be made, ive always like to be rouge and do my own thing, and if i could choose a type of castle/town structure to be built some how to my liking that would be awesome, and when you start your own faction, have the option to either choose a defualt type or make it your own, their type of religion, troop trees, something of that nature, dont know if it can be done, but if it could that would be awesome.
  9. Largarian

[Archive] Bug Reports/ Crashes [Read OP]

this is a great mod, i always look for mods that do a complete conversion and has its own touch of replayability.

Few things i found was buggy, when i enter Castle of Elkaru, i get a repeating scrolling red text message, but everything works there i think, when i enter its a large group of bandits, but there is no sign of a castle or anything of the sorts, dunno if its supposed to be like that.

Also ive been trying to find these new quests, but i only seem to be able to do the same questlines from native and all the other mods, help farmers, and doing quests for the lords and such, did find one quest about the immortals and having o find the the town know as "the center of learning" couldnt find that for the life of me, and i was looking in the right region, but other then that its awesome.

Just wish it was possible to be able to build your own castle some how lol
  10. Largarian

A Few thoughts to add maybe

yea, as far as the mod thing goes, after thinking about it a lil more, myself i realized, ehh it would be kinda boring lmao, i have a great since of fantasy and can come up with great ides as far are writing ideas out stories character in depth description, but as far as making anything out on paper art and design wise i lack those skills plus the know how on modding, lmao i cant even figure out how to edit items lol

but the castle thing, i would love to see very much lol
  11. Largarian

A Few thoughts to add maybe

Ok well before i  posted i tried a search to see if any of these came up, and non did o i wanted to share thoughts on this and hope it works out. I have 2 ideas that i keep telling myself would be awesome to see in game, and for the life of me if i knew how to mod i would attempt it myself. 1...
Back
Top Bottom