Recent content by JAOOGA

1. JAOOGA

Resolved Badge not updated

Summary: Cannot equip badge even if requirements are met I should have the 1000+hr badge, and other badges. Bannerlord ID: fowqqQjGcb#1865
  2. JAOOGA

Need More Info Cannot equip badge even if requirements are met

Hey, can you please share your Bannerlord ID with me? You can find it under your avatar in the profile screen.
    fowqqQjGcb#1865
  3. JAOOGA

Need More Info Cannot equip badge even if requirements are met

Summary: Cannot equip badge even if requirements are met For example my hour badge shows Hours played: 321 but I cannot equip the 300 one. not even the 1 hour one.
  4. JAOOGA

Need More Info Achievement Badges not working on Multiplayer - Pls Help

Hey, this could be caused by the fact that the badge progress is kept seperate for Beta and Live versions. If you play in Beta version the badge progress will be applied to the Beta profile. Have you switched versions lately?
    Nope. It shows 305 hours played in the achievement badge but I can not even get 1 hour badge. Are these achievement locked in certain conditions?
  5. JAOOGA

Need More Info Achievement Badges not working on Multiplayer - Pls Help

Hey, i have been informed that there was no reset for the achievements etc. The case could be that you have entered a game before the achievements were enabled. Did they unlocked back once you played the game again, or made progress on the achievements?
    im having similar issues
  6. JAOOGA

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

Just a heads up - this is not real patch notes.
    Ohh okay the title confused me there for a sec
  7. JAOOGA

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

Server still crashing on multiplayer
  8. JAOOGA

Fix the servers

Still crashing . I was winning CRPG with 4x and server crashes seriously. Even playing on the normal siege servers .
  9. JAOOGA

[BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

More than either realism or functional, balanced gameplay, I think TW has shown they care more about: 1) doing "complex" things (i.e. usually in ways that sound nifty on paper but IMO terrible in practice), and 2) making naive attempts at hampering the game to supposedly help new players. Here's an example of them referring to complexity. I like complexity, and I think Warband was a complex game overall, but I believe it achieved this in a more sensible way, by combining a variety of elements that in themselves were simple and more functional. Simply adding detail where it doesn't need any (especially in game design) might seem impressive conceptually but can potentially result in a stupid mess.
    Exactly that is the issue. It is a conflict between finding a common ground with old players vs new players. But lets be honest, warband skill ceiling was much higher because specifically the glancing effect on warband was not as pronounced as in BL now. So those high skilled feints can still be punished. In warband, you could directly aim your stab up in the sky and stab the person without glancing.
  10. JAOOGA

Developers dont care about Multiplayer

I agree with this Statement . More work needs to be done on MP .
  11. JAOOGA

What's the use of level-up in Multiplayer?

Nothing except u can use ur coins to buy banners symbols
  12. JAOOGA

Multiplayer's future and server population.

Tbh it was just a matter of time before this happened. KEEP in mind that since alpha they had issues, we still have issues. Kinda sad cos the MP aspect could have been just as sucessful (maybe a little less) than SP. But the delay in server file release, custom classes, bugs (Tbh I still think the combat should be fixed)
  13. JAOOGA

Need More Info Unstable CPU usage and stutterting.

Summay: Stuttering every 10 seconds at random times, unstable CPU usage going from 50 to 100 and back down Computer Specs: Computer Specs: OS: Windows GPU: RTX 2060 GPU Driver Version: 30.0.15.1215 CPU: Intel i7-9700k CPU @ 3.60Ghz RAM: 24 GB
  14. JAOOGA

Fix the crashing and stuttering.

Sometimes bannerlord has a memory leak and it uses way more ram than it should but I haven't had any stuttering or performance issues since 1.8.0. Might be something wrong with your pc.
    Its not only me that have this though. it stabilizes on 55% cpu usage, goes up to 80, 100, then goes back down.
  15. JAOOGA

Fix the crashing and stuttering.

release is soon and its not fixed oh also massive sutterting and cpu spikes even with a good end pc. random stutter, crashes.
Back
Top Bottom