Recent content by lamk10

1. lamk10

The 'Consolization' of Mount and Blade and Bannerlord

My guess is that as Bannerlord's codebase grows, so does the time it takes to add new features. The already existing code slows them by being rigid, unreadable, coupled, etc. In software engineering, this is called technical debt. It can be mitigated by following the best practices in software development and having good project management. It is the reason why they say it is too complicated to add new features. They are not lying when they say that. If the code is full of "smells", then every changes takes more time. Remember when they did a refactoring, it was probably to address this issue.
  2. lamk10

Bannerlord Multiplayer More Empty Than Warband

I keep reading multiplayer is not important, but am I the only one whose Warband experience is mostly online. I would have never played 5000 hours if it were not for cRPG, Mount and Muskets, NW, etc. It is kind of frustrating when some people say it doesn't matter, as if this game is only singleplayer. It is not true. It is both at the same time. Let's not put one before another. For multiplayer's sake, I just hope that multiplayer mod developers get the tools they need as quick as possible.
  3. lamk10

MP Native cRPG

I call upon the mighty power of PRO clan to reunite!!!

Rise from thy depths of Mordhau and Chivalry! RIISSSSEEEEE

It was such a good time. I have so many fond memories of cRPG. I still remember this awlpike of yours and how people looked like in game. I'm feeling so nostalgic right now.
  4. lamk10

SP MP t

The link works fine, but I tried making a caracter of noble origin, but after choosing my banner, I hit DONE
    but it goes back the caracter story menu. So, I played with the settings and whatever background doesn't require
    a banner at the start works fine. Is that a bug or you can't start as a noble.
  5. lamk10

[NW] North & South: The American Civil War [First ingame trailer: Page 10]

Did you receive my message Hinkel?
  6. lamk10

[M] Extra Invasion [A FuIn based mod for WB] - Version 8.0 Released!

Arch3r said:
    lamk10 said:
    They should make Rohan playable as a faction and Mordor as an invasion faction. It will be so epic!
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150316.0.html ?

Nobody is still playing to this mod!
  7. lamk10

[M] Extra Invasion [A FuIn based mod for WB] - Version 8.0 Released!

They should make Rohan playable as a faction and Mordor as an invasion faction. It will be so epic!
  8. lamk10

Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

Dynamite Jewduh said:
    lamk10 said:
    It doesn't work. I have an error with the file quivers.brf

What kind of error? Is it when you launch the game?

When the game is loading
  9. lamk10

Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

It doesn't work. I have an error with the file quivers.brf
  10. lamk10

Guild of craftsmen

it was my request also iRossy abd I hope than they will do that
  11. lamk10

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Hi, I feel a bit stupid but How do I install this amazing mod? I don't precisely know where I need to put these files
  12. lamk10

Alternate recruitment - disussion

I like the concepts of the native expansion for recruitment and if you want to enlarge the troop trees you should go on Medieval 2 Total War
  13. lamk10

Alternate recruitment - disussion

They should add the Native Expansion's system recruitment and the troop trees should be more big(with more class) if It is not already planning
  14. lamk10

Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

These helmets are so awesome
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=76943.0
Back
Top Bottom