Recent content by Laizenbh

1. olá alguem poderia me informar o limite de soldados no campo

Meio tarde pra responder mas talvez sirva para alguem que faça uma consulta no futuro:
    Limite de soldados em campo:Se não me engano a versão sem MODS aceita apenas 150 Soldados max para cada lado.
    Como aumentar:Como disse acima existem mods que alteram esse tamanho max.
    Soldados que entram primeiro:Os soldados listados no seu grupo mais proximos do topo da lista (onde fica o seu personagem) tem mais chances de lutar primeiro do que os ultimos.
  2. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

If you're interested in some ck2 MP i'm part of a big paradox discord group Tingyun. We could use some extra germanic players to help against those christian bastards.
  3. romance with companions

In Morrigan questline you can romance her, but in vanilla she leaves in the end of the quest.
  4. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun said:
    Hi Laizenbh:

Yes, and in Vanilla VC it works that way as well. Here's the basics:

Vanilla VC: Lords conversion rate is faster to a) their faction/king religion and b) the religion that the majority of lords in the faction follow

Balance Mod: Also the above, plus if neither is the case (ie, their king and the majority of lords both follow their religion), then the lord has 0 chance of conversion, except for quarrelsome lords
    What about fief conversion, the king religion has anything to do with it?And let's say i'm a pagan king and i have more christian vassals, in time they convert to pagan?I never noticed that in vanilla.
  5. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun in your mod the religion the ruler follows plays any role in conversion rate?If not you should implement that in my opinion.
  6. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

There is no way to see current wound, my advice is to save the game if wounded once and stay out of fights for 1 month.
  7. Arrows in Bannerlord

War of the Roses used to have a good system regarding arrow heads and penetration in diferent types of armour.
  8. SP Medieval [WB] 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans - La Relance (Hundred Years War Submod)

What about some sort of scouting mission?Maybe killing some enemy scouts yourself, lead a scouting party on a mountain and defend yourself against enemy ambush.
  9. Feast problem - Need workaround

There is always a small bonus when the feast concludes for everyone that stayed until the end.
  10. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

The Jimon monks(dont remember the name correctly, those monks from the temple near Kyoto) have a problem, the last upgrade has 0 power strike instead of 1(like the fist upgrade) or more.
  11. Complete Guide to the Traits System: Leadership, Strong, Tough, and Berserker

Nice guide, questions about those traits have haunted this forum for too long.
  12. New units to Blood Eagle mod!

If u wanna add stuff to the mod you should post it on the mod page:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,359553.0.html
  13. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

What version of WSE should i use to run this mod properly Aruda?I've tried with 4.4.3 and had some weird bugs.
  14. SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

I suggest you wait for this Release:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,373552.0.html
    It seens we will finally have a traslation for this fantastic mod and with even more cool stuff! :party:
  15. [WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

So here is the thing, i download the warband.exe file and placed it on the same folder and now i get new erros:
    WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b, K700 (Build date: Jan  9 2017 14:49:17)
    OS version: 6.2.9200 SP 0.0
    Command line:
    WSE path: E:\steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE\
    Game executable origin: path
    Game executable path: E:\steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE\mb_warband.exe
    Game executable checksum: 2BFDC11C
    Library path: E:\steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE\WSELib.dll
    Setting library search path
    kernel32.lib local address: 76E10000
    SetDllDirectoryW local address: 76E630C0
    Library path: E:\steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE\
    Library path size in bytes: 115
    Library path remote address: D0000
    Remote thread handle: 210
    Injecting
    kernel32.lib local address: 76E10000
    LoadLibraryW local address: 76E259E0
    Library path: E:\steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE\WSELib.dll
    Library path size in bytes: 135
    Library path remote address: 30000
    Remote thread handle: AC
    Injected library address: C0000135
    Failed to free remote process memory for library string.
    If you are running an Antivirus or Security Suite, try temporarily disabling it.
    What i'm doing wrong? :???:
Back
Top Bottom