Recent content by Lag R Aus

1. Resolved Prisoners limit not being displayed properly

Still happening in the latest released version (per 20 December 2023).

Not adding to the threads on prisoner issues, as there are already several, most likely inter-related.

Exceeding the prisoner limit can occur from (not limited to):
    1 Reduction in Garrison size (this could occur from various player or AI interactions with town/castle, ie attacks or fief management), which lowers the prisoner limit
    2 When armies enter a town or castle, the AI place their prisoners in the dungeon (bandits, normal troops and lords/companions).

How to recreate 2
    Visit a town or castle check prison status (looking for one with no prisoners, or not exceeding the limit).
    Leave,
    Create an army, add one companion (or npc lord) party. Capture prisoners from a battle. Enter the castle/town from before. NPC lord/companion will dump ALL their prisoners into the dungeon (this happens even in a town). I have done this in a town with army consisting of my party and one companion party. Have not tested if it happens to dungeons already overfull.
    If town/castle is player controlled, it can be fixed by player (as you can remove the excess prisoners). Then either prisoner removal from party or sell in a town.
    If town/castle is npc controlled, there is no player method to remove excess prisoners. Player might be able to fix by donating to the garrison.

While thinking about this issue, I thought of the possibility of players being able to buy prisoners from dungeons (assuming no faction issues). Sort of a player Ransom Broker career option.
    Rogue/Charm/Trade skills could be used to improve the price.
    They would add to party as prisoners, with possibility some may convert to troops.
  2. Closed Impossibility to end the battle

Just had this in Lavenia Castle, the last 8 troops appear to be stuck (in a room) under the wall/ramp that leads to the keep. I was able to kill two using bow fire, then went through 30 or so arrows without being able to target the last 6.

Using different orders
    all charge [F1 > F3] = all troops converge and try to attack through the wall
    follow sergeants [F6] = most troops move to wall positions and walk back and forth; a small number still try to attack the last enemy (unsuccessfully due to them being trapped in terrain)
    Lodging my own ticket reference to this.
  3. Resolved AI getting stuck during sieges

is another with same thing
  4. Resolved Archers dont shoot

go to the Tale Worlds main site, login and raise a support ticket. Add the files to the ticket. Reference this thread in the ticket.

There is a thread that explains all this.

Not mentioned. but:
    * Some bows cannot fire from mounted (the inventory item should indicate on it), try dismounting [Z] and then shooting.
    *Toggling troops to fire/hold fire [F4]
  5. Medicine most OP skill in the game

The difficulty level is always Bannerlord.

The difficulty level is irrelevent because even by playing the game straight up without using exploits the game offers little challenge for experienced players.

Medicine's 275 perk is the most OP final perk in the game. Hands down. It can be reached by year 86 if maxed out early and you don't have to sacrifice or waste units to do it. All your units become tanks and in late game you rarely have any recruiting difficulties or needs. You can conquer all of Calradia with just a 300-350 man army moving death ball.
    And playing the game "straight up" is at the easiest settings, thus no challenge.
  6. In Progress Firebrand wrong text description or wrong value applied

Summary: Charm Perk Firebrand includes description: 50% less influence cost to initiate kingdom decisions. In Kingdom Diplomacy the default influence cost to initiate a decision is 200. After gaining Firebrand, this dropped to 150 Influence. 200 - 150 = 50 50/200 * 100% = 25% The reduction...
  7. Medicine most OP skill in the game

Funny, every post saying this is OP or too easy NEVER states the difficulty level used. Which means most likely it is the default easy settings.
  8. Resolved Two main issues: Main Char Equipped as Horse archer but in Cavalry, 1to 2 my troops rout when I lead but not for Send Troops

The formation grouping previously appeared to work fine for my party.
    I would prefer to be able to assign specific troop types to different formations.
    I would also like to be able to sort/group by formation in my party, that way I can easily see how many each of formation type I have without needing to start a battle.
  9. Resolved Two main issues: Main Char Equipped as Horse archer but in Cavalry, 1to 2 my troops rout when I lead but not for Send Troops

Logged ticket with copy of game save for reproducing problem.

Have also noticed not all (Unmarried) Ladys have option to request marriage directly (and have no parent to do the same).
  10. Resolved Two main issues: Main Char Equipped as Horse archer but in Cavalry, 1to 2 my troops rout when I lead but not for Send Troops

Summary: 1. From start of play my character had a javelin, since swapping to bow/xbow is stuck in Cavalry group but listed as Horse Archer within Cavalry. I have tried moving to a new Horse Archer group then deleting the new group but revert to my Cavalry group. 2. Pretty much every fight I have...
  11. Too Many Useless Family Members

Use them for caravans too
  12. Resolved Companion - Prisoner in hideout

Found another hideout in the region, defeated it too without finding my companion. I had thought going to the location (according to companion information from clan companion data) that tracking (scouting) may have triggered. But I guess this is not implemented, as an auto or manual feature for attempting to find and rescue captured clan members.

Several hours of game play later the companion escaped.
  13. Resolved Companion - Prisoner in hideout

Game save uploaded successfully
  14. Resolved Companion - Prisoner in hideout

Summary: Companion was captured by Desert Bandits and is listed as Prisoner in hideout. I have taken my party and travelled across the area where companion was captured. Also used the party member location eye link to find location on map. Attacked and defeated three DB hideouts. Companion not...
Back
Top Bottom