Recent content by Tovgiv

1. Tovgiv

"Multiplayer"

@hoonii Maybe let's go play 1 match in multiplayer?
  2. Tovgiv

"Multiplayer"

hahahahaaaaa... :xf-smile::smile::???::neutral::cry:??? Good luck!
  3. Tovgiv

Beta Branch Servers

Don't reply to this thread. It gives me false hope every time.
    Ok
  4. Tovgiv

Beta Branch Servers

Why download 1.4.3 if there are no servers?

Outdated information.
  5. Tovgiv

MP Combat becomes completely scattered

Each of my actions (fight, movement, horseback riding) it is a process of incoherent movements.
  6. Tovgiv

Code of conduct?

To be honest, it would be better if they clarified the rules for filling topics. Information content on the forum is the best communication between the community and developers.
  7. Tovgiv

How to make tournaments interesting

To be honest, I did not expect the tournament to remain the way it was mainly in the Warband.

1. AI Why in 2020 does AI act like something at the player level? They will always be something stupid and something that you can use for a fraudulent victory.
    2. Why should I always see a "Buhurt" tournament?

And these are only the main disadvantages of the fact that the tournaments were rescheduled as they were in Warband.
  8. Tovgiv

SP - General Wishlist for future patch/fullgame

Map captain mode in multiplayer!
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/isle-of-deriad.406538/

I admire TaleWorlds for surrounding us all with enchanting landscapes, but at the same time, all this remains as scenery!
  9. Tovgiv

SP - General Wishlist for future patch/fullgame

+ This is what the truth gives out an early version of the game.

"Enviorment have more effects:"

I really hope that there will be plans for something related to improving the conditions of the battle. The use of swamps is something that Bannerlord can already be considered as something planned, since many things lead to this conclusion.

8r7UUhd.png
    0fWjUt6.png

"Abandoned castles:"

I would like at least some of the signs of civilization in the region of Calradia to be used during the battles (roads, abandoned huts, campfires). The fact that each map is empty and contains only flora makes it clear that you spend a lot of time in monotonous battles. The way the bridge is made on one of the maps is great!

"Stamina"
    To be honest, the fight so far looks very "frivolous." As if the AI and the player were in a theatrical production.

"Bigger world"
    True, I did not think that I would play in Warband again in order to feel the freedom of choice and rest from movement on the map. The type of movement and the world map were changed, but nothing was given in return (and it remains only to diversify anything!).

"Tournaments"
    To begin with, I would like to have several types of tournaments (during a tournament). Personally, I want a "tournament", not a "buhurt"... Since the use of AI in a "tournament" in 2020... a very strange activity (by the way, this is the answer why we don’t have fist fights).
  10. Tovgiv

SP - General Party Management Screen: Filter and Sort Options

+

Again I missed a good topic!
  11. Tovgiv

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

I like the Bag Hunter badge because it shows the real qualities of the player. I hope that many ordinary players will have the opportunity to show their personal qualities in the early access without any special requirements?
Back
Top Bottom