• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by LadLadLad

1. WB Other adding costum weapons to multiplayer choose equipment menu

i want to add my costum items to the choose equipment menu in multiplayer deathmatch. How do I do this? i didn't see any tutorial or post anywhere (if anyone did please post link as it would help greatly).
  2. WB 3D Art can someone explain how to correctly place meshes?

If you only add/replace meshes for weapons, make sure that the meshes are positionated properly in the brf file. You can simply compare the placement of a regular mesh with your new one via OpenBRF:

If you need more help, give use some screenshots, visuals help at seeing the problem.
    It is fixed now, i just slightly shifted it in blender. thanks
  3. WB 3D Art can someone explain how to correctly place meshes?

(i am quite new in regards to modding) I added a new weapon using the mesh "ladle" from NW. As expected when i gave it to a soldier he held the ladle in the wrong place and wrong orientation. i assume i might need to code something. if anyone could briefly explain it to me or even send a youtube...
Top Bottom