kweassa's latest activity

• kweassa
    It's neither impossible nor impractical. In a bit of abstraction on the general military situation of the game, on default, a kingdom...
  • kweassa
    You've spent 2,600 hours in the game, and still haven't thought of obvious solutions like: (1) Sabotaging those countries from the...
  • kweassa
    kweassa replied to the thread It's 2024. Spears still suck.
    This is a very good point. I think a real "fix" to the spears, would probably need to involve fixes in AI behavioral patterns in general.
  • kweassa
    kweassa replied to the thread Recruits and Looters.
    The 'problem' imo, is simply it's too easy for the player to get access to T4-T6 troops, and even worse, spam a certain unit type...
  • kweassa
    kweassa replied to the thread Why are Cataphracts and Knights.
    The "difference" you think is completely arbitrary without reason. Heavy horse archers and heavy lancers are the equivalent to the elite...
  • kweassa
    kweassa replied to the thread Why are Cataphracts and Knights.
    El. Catph: Body 64 Druz.Chmp: Body 57 Bann.Kni: Body 54 Van.Far: Body 67 H.Lanc.: Body 51 Kh.Gua: Body 52 H.HA: Body 48 The Khuzait...
  • kweassa
    kweassa replied to the thread The only 2 playable factions.
    Sorry, but I've never had any problems before 1.2, because I never expected all of them to curl up into a ball and instantly become...
  • kweassa
    kweassa replied to the thread Castle Food Problem.
    There is no "fix" to the situation. There's only prevention. The possible "preventive" measure is to protect the villages and stop it...
  • kweassa
    Yeah, I suggest you do read up on some history, because its littered with instances of "freedom fighters" eventually starting to...
  • kweassa
    "Forever?" More like at most 5 years or so until the landless roaming bands of lord parties become spent in money, making them unable to...
  • kweassa
    Want me to tell you about these places called "Wales" "Ireland" and "Scotland" next to England, and how long their lords fought against...
  • kweassa
    1. The base damage of swinging pole arms need to be lowered drastically 2. The effective hit box for swinging pole arms that count as...
  • kweassa
    Again, it's a good thing. Every game, needs a player on the other side of the board. When you start assassinating the other players to...
  • kweassa
    ... that multi-hits happen with all weapons, not just 2h axes. Albeit, "sequential" multi hits cannot happen with weapons other than...
  • kweassa
    kweassa replied to the thread It's 2024. Spears still suck.
    I never understood the logic behind that one. None of the other swinging weapons are blocked from activation by having a person or a...
Back
Top Bottom