Recent content by Kwasir

1. Resolved [1.4.3] After a sucessful siege, any action makes the game crash.

Can you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the generated ID here?

Since the update to the new patch (1.5.0) the issue was resolved at least for me.

I'm not entirely sure where to locate the crash dump (I guess the crash uploader is upload.taleworlds.com?).

I do have a screenshot of the report that was generated after the crash and it is 2020-08-18_07.49.11_b0528baece8f1aec6a9682baf03cdd7e. I'm not sure if this helped, but I hope so.
  2. Resolved [1.4.3] After a sucessful siege, any action makes the game crash.

I have similar issue. I captured a town and I was able to perform all tasks I wanted and leave the town. If however I would like to enter the town the game crashes. I'm able to play normally if i do not go near the town. If I do even without selecting the town it self the game crashes. In the same play-through, before this town I captured other one which gave me the same issues. So I was unable to defend the town and it got captured and now I can go in and out of it without issues. I uploaded my save to upload.taleworlds.com and added the link of the topic in the description.
Back
Top Bottom