Recent content by kwando

1. Resolved Highland warlord bracers

I haven't seen or heard of this bug anymore so it seems it was fixed great job!
  2. Resolved Highland warlord bracers

This post was made on april 2 2020 and was reprocuded not only by me but by all my friends who played the game it had nothing to do with my hardware or software/drivers. This bug was made by your games engine/scripting. Have fun figuring this glitch out or if you already did congratz.
    Have a nice day.
  3. Aging, death, and children

Cool story. I liked the part when you complain about complaining.

Of course I do we are all hypocrits who think we have a say, in the end we have 0 say because we bought an unfinished piece of garbage.
    Enjoy your day.
  4. Aging, death, and children

The claims were that these 'features' were promised and advertised. Not a single mention of dynasties, heirs, generational gameplay, or mandatory aging death on the Steam sales page. Either in TaleWorlds official features list, or the Steam Early Access details page.

Now, is the crowd saying 'you knew aging was going to be in the game!!!!' now suggesting that these features might not be in the final release, even after they tell me to not give them feedback during the Early Access phase? Because this is the time to let them know what you want.

They say players will be able to 'play the game the way you want.' Okay, I want to play this like the previous Mount & Blade games that didn't put an expiration date on characters or make me play The Sims to continue a playthrough.

'BUT MUH BLOG POSTS!!' Okay, so it's Early Access, and even right now some of the features discussed and builds shown in gameplay videos are no longer going to be part of the final build. Like the first Siege gameplay videos. Like the more advanced town management system that might be axed because the AI can't utilize it.

So which is it? I can't complain in Early Access because these features were advertised (even though they aren't listed on any sales page, and some features/builds have been cut), or I can't complain because we don't know what's going to be in the final version? Either way, Early Access is there for feedback. Which is exactly what this is! *Shocked face*

I get it. You want to play The Sims or Crusader Kings. You want to pretend you're a mighty, all powerful ruler that's actually had sex with a woman and spawn your little ****lings. You don't mind surviving being run through and impaled over and over, and healing from mortal wounds in a couple of days, but we have to accept an expiration date on our characters despite no other M&B making heroes self-destruct? I want to play Mount & Blade without wasting my time on mechanics that I don't care about, mechanics that ultimately waste my time.

May I know why do you act as if you have any say in what the game will become or has as features? Instead of complaining about something that's not finished or may be worked upon you might have just left your feedback and just go away from the **** post this has become. I give critical feedback and when another ass thinks he's gonna tell me BUT ITS EA I just don't respond I did my say leave it be man. Who cares that you don't like the aging system? There's probably gonna be 100 mods able to disable the said feature anyways.
  5. Considering buying but have questions.

Creating a big army is just one of the ways you can go about in this game. You can also stay a little 40 man group that trades or is a gang that takes over streets in cities. If I were you though I would wait for the games full release as right now the game is going from 1 place to another and since you haven't played it before I would suggest starting with warband.
  6. Some battle issues

because you use charge they will charge in and attack. If you use advance they will move in and out.
  7. This is some opinions from Chinese players. My English is poor, so I use the translation function.

I don't think there would be much complaint with minor changes IF the community had been assured by the developers themselves that they had a clear idea, and they shared that idea with the community, and took some suggestions with cautious consideration and foreplanning... which they don't. So even if the minor changes they're implementing right now are consistent with their image of a finished Bannerlord, it isn't with the current state of the game, meaning either they have issues prioritizing important stuff or they refuse to share their plans or they don't have any. Possibly even all three.

I agree right now they have no structure, why aren't they fixing these things in bigger updates? Any studio would lay down a path of fixing things and in the end balancing it this way going from least important to most important. It just shows this studio is located at a university.
  8. A response to all the complaining about the recent economy changes

I genuinely think some on this forum have been brainwashed, and this is some kind of control phrase. Because it's everywhere, as soon as someone tries to post feedback on the game. Very odd!

Yeah it's becoming stupid... I have had this discussion earlier with another guy on these forums and all he was able to do was nitpick my words instead of actually discussing about the arguments I made. Sure nerfing the caravans had to be done but at least create some ideas behind it.

These devs are just clueless atm. Random fixing stuff while there's so many other things to be fixed atm. I would've expected a economy patch in august. Why do they even care so much that we make money late game, the late game in this game isn't even playable without mods.
  9. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

Please you couldn't even use something as basic as a search function so instead you just say they made the topic and nerf the same day so i highly doubt insulting me proves anything :smile:

And there have been several posts about caravans since the workshop nerfs last week. Many people were wondering why 4 workshops combined can hardly make 2k together, when 1 caravan easily makes more profit.

But again... search function..

I'm not trying to insult you, all you do here is nitpick my words bla bla you are a dev ass eater can't help that. All you can say is it's EA it's EA whats your problem man? Scared that this game will turn out **** or what? I read a date wrong wow boohoo still it's too early and stupid the change they made but you can't even see that. I'd say have a nice day dumbo.
  10. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

Except they posted that idea for a nerf on monday, and it is now thursday in case you didnt know. So i dont know where you got the idea its on the same day when in fact its "almost" a week.

Still a week and they didn't use it in the beta as said before your lame excuses are as said lame. There's defending and there's people like you who would eat 10 meters of **** from the devs asses.
  11. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

See, I thought the entire point of this beta was to be for things like this, namely TW would implement a bunch of new changes and/or features in an internal alpha, find the worst gamebreaking bugs, push that out to the beta branch, people would respond and tell TW what they thought of the changes, and then TW makes the appropriate adjustments based off of feedback and push it to stable. Brilliant system, I love the idea and think it'll help development tremendously in a way that won't just implement things for everyone just for the sake of trying it out and seeing what sticks... except literally the first time they're using said system they just go and implement something for everyone just for the sake of trying it out without even showcasing the new feature in the beta. I'm 90% sure that if it had been implemented in the beta those who opted in would have noted it as a mistake and it never would've even reached it to stable. If this is how they're going to approach things why did we even change from their daily patch focus to this beta/stable distinction, it would make far more sense to just push out every update to stable the second they go through internal alpha.

They posted about this at least 80% of the people thought it would be a good idea having this and they just updated it the same day.
    Who is in charge of this game? So you nerf something and you do not thing about the consequences.
  12. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

Early game caravans are a good way of earning money, but they were never meant to be a "safe" income, my caravan had a party of 120 and in the rare cases it had to run from a 300+ army it got 6.5 movement speed?

Even now after the caravan and workshop nerfs i am still making 20k each day with 200 tier 5-6 troops and 4 parties total, build your way up to the top, and you will remain there.

I hardly think you are in a position to say how they HAVE to work on their own game ? You know you bought into an EA game where at any time a patch can change something drastically, and yes they are bug fixing what they can during these patches aswell.

There is still much work to be done we all know that, but they first have to take one step to see if they can take another step forward or 2 steps back.
    If you know everything so much better apply for an internship.

Having post on the forum the same day about an idea to nerf the caravan and actually doing it the same day is just bad. Has nothing to do with me thinking I'm knowing everyhing. I would love to work at a game company but I woudn't like living in Turkey at the moment.

Anyways every game company I've seen in my life right now plans these updates way ahead and makes ideas and doesn't just fix their problems with a quick nerf. If you would've actually read my post you would've known I bought an EA game and they working on an EA game would let me to believe they actually would fix the problems we encounter, and I have seen no complaint about the caravan until they started posting about it themselves. Now they got it patched with some nerf and didn't counter the problem at all.

I know something can change but just going about changing it the same day and they will fix it next week again is just stupid planning. You said I know everything but it seems you know it better with your EA blabla. excuses aren't a way to just nerf it quickly and don't think about it anymore it seems they have done that the last 5 years because alot of stuff that seemed apparent didn't get fixed when the game released in EA simple stuff like idk selling a fief to the player which I can just trade for free. If they wanna fix go ahead but at least PLAN.
  13. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

It is not a bug.

If your caravans are 60-80 people they are 99% safe again. We cannot get what we want (high risk-high profit). They are making you 0.5-1K profit each day. Their initial cost is 18K. Even if one year they survive you already make good profit. Caravans cannot be your only or main income source for years.

There are several income sources at game and you do not have to follow only one :
    -castles / towns : 20% of prosperity as tax
    -villages : 50% of profit from sold items are taken as tax
    -workshops (everybody were doing same 1-2 workshops, this is why pottery shop is nerfed, pottery shop was creating 2 potteries from 1 clay and this is way more profitable compared to other conversations thats why it is nerfed)
    -caravans : they are making trade and you get 20% of their money when their capital passes 10K.
    -battles : you get loot from enemy deaths, you get woundeds as prisoner
    -tournaments

When you watch gameplays lots of people were feeding their armies with 1-2 caravans however caravans are only one small game element they should not be your main money source. If you feel they are useless or if you are in a risk group (if you have lots of enemies currently) you do not have to form a caravan. If you want more money sources you should try to get more fortifications you should increase your relation with other clans (I accept which is hard currently - there are less ways to get relation (will increase by time), one way is voting for them in elections by spending influence)

If you execute every lord you caught bandits are overpopulated in long term play. So your caravans are in more risk ofc. What you did in past have an effect in future. In future there can be new perks for giving your caravans +10 party size maybe but more than this is OP.

Caravans are good at early and mid game however in late game you should find other sources.

We are not saying you can't nerf and plan just do it in a seperate patch and stop changing so much and worry how the gameplay is at the moment. Fix bugs and glitches then tend to all those others things once u got those down. You are nerfing something but not fixing the way companions have to be picked up now or giving us the ability to interact with our caravans and give them orders like somone already said which route they walk, or send a patrol with them who guard them. These kind of things have to be fixed at a diffrent time, it just seems like you're a bunch of amateurs at the moment (no offense). Do 1 thing first then the other yes workshops had to be fixed they earned way to much but caravans are quite stable how they were for the moment.
  14. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

I think its fine to make Caravans a more risky investment as long as they are (way) more profitable than Workshops. So you could choose between higher risk higher reward or safe and lower income (or doing both ofc :grin: ).
    But limiting the party size doesn't fit to the concept of Leader bound party size limits. I hope this is a bug/not intended and that they are going to fix this.

Sure it's okay but at least counter it with something you can't just nerf something and expect it to be fine. It's an early acces game they should plan these kind of nerfs in fixes not just do them and see what happens.
  15. 1.1.0 Caravan party size change?

At least make it so I can send a companions party with my caravan group to defend them. If they wanna nerf they gotta use the brains too but it seems they wanna do too many things in 1 swoop. I don't understand why they aren't more focused on fixing bugs and glitches atm, create a whole new patch for trading later this year call it 1.4.0 the trading patch create some ideas on a board if you got them now and fix the isse then.
Back
Top Bottom