Recent content by Kutalia

1. Kutalia

In Progress Not All Players are Ready to Join

Summary: Players may trigger "Not All Players are Ready to Join" after exiting the server abnormally, this will prohibit them from entering the server again until it is restarted.

How to Reproduce: Players exiting the server abnormally.

Also the community has given a behavior fix for this issue (By mentalrob), hope it can help you.
    AkBOv.png
    Where should we exactly put this piece of code?
  2. Kutalia

Need More Info Can't connect to server while dedicated custom server helper is enabled

Hello,
    Im struggling with console i think it goes crazy.
    All time it spams of 3 different lines and i dont know why and how to fix it.
    [09:51:39.049] Http Post Request to bannerlord-even-custombattleservermanager.bannerlord-services-2:80/Data/ProcessMessage
    [09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage
    [09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage done
    It spams all time 3 messages per second.
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of this issue?
    I was trying to connect to server but when i connect i just got info on console that remove peer (me) and in game i have "Your Connection with the server timed out"
    My account is too new to give links so but still it would not show much only spam.
    Hello. Can others join your server? If yes and you are the only one who can't join, then follow those simple instructions:
    The video can help as well:
  3. Kutalia

Closed Hosting a dedicated server : "Game ended, your connection with the server timed out"

Hello. Can others join your server? If yes and you are the only one who can't join, then follow those simple instructions:
  4. Kutalia

Need More Info Dedicated server trouble: Connection with server timed out

5. Kutalia

Documentation Tutorial How to Setup a Bannerlord Server

Hello,
    Im struggling with console i think it goes crazy.
    All time it spams of 3 different lines and i dont know why and how to fix it.
    [09:51:39.049] Http Post Request to bannerlord-even-custombattleservermanager.bannerlord-services-2:80/Data/ProcessMessage
    [09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage
    [09:51:39.158] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsSuccessful::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.AliveMessage done
    It spams all time 3 messages per second.
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of this issue?
    I was trying to connect to server but when i connect i just got info on console that remove peer (me) and in game i have "Your Connection with the server timed out"
    My account is too new to give links so but still it would not show much only spam.
    Can others join your server? If yes and you are the only one who can't join, follow those instructions:
    The video can help as well:https://youtu.be/SuTZ3SpW0xw
    It worked for me.
  6. Kutalia

Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Beta Key Giveaway

Hello. Yesterday taleworlds sent me a key. That was an answer to the form submitted months ago. Since then I have sold my graphics card. So I have made a giveaway. Follow the instructions in the video to participate.
  7. Kutalia

[NC2015] Livestreams

VinnyPooh said:
    Stviri1998 said:
    GlorvalhirSRB said:
    Georgia ! Why didn't you tell us that you recorded your match with the USA ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKmxcM3EuM

Very interesting match, not one round was decided by flag :grin:

Yes , it was a close match , unfortunately one accident decided the fate of the whole match , on the last round , our team got split and slaughtered , that's why we lost .  :eek:  :grin:

video is removed ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzwN7JzI08M here's teaser of our match against North Americans. Maybe I will post full match too.
  8. Kutalia

Map - Liscannor Bay [1.01]

Thanks for this map but it has a problem: map name must be scn_scene_6.sco not 614 in order to download the map succesfully after entering the server
  9. Kutalia

Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

so you haVE to open ports and firewall
  10. Kutalia

MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

where are dedicated server files?  :???:
Back
Top Bottom