Recent content by KuroGuroChan

1. KuroGuroChan

Um..the so called "Road Map" doesn't actually mention any new content....

Player base in the first week: over 300k players. now it's barely 40k weekly! Hummm
  2. KuroGuroChan

Menavlion Infantry in Captain Mode

That's actually why unit balancing matters a lot in Captain mode. In skirmish a 1% difference in units balance is not noticed, but multiply that by 18x A.I. units in your squad and it can become noticeable. It's fine if you don't like playing Captain Mode but then perhaps refrain from commenting about its balance in a thread specifically about Captain mode lol.
    true lol
  3. KuroGuroChan

I am only saying that they are okay in skirmisch, but Captain mode who cares honestly, most of the things are done by AI. Just take archers i guess, just like in skirmisch.
  4. KuroGuroChan

they were slightly, they don't one shot anymore unless it's head strike, so it's fine atm. And yeah glaives are so strong!
  5. KuroGuroChan

Menavlion Spears need a huge nerf!!! It was 6 months already.

Well it was slightly nerfed this patch. At least you don't die from being hit on your toes legs in 1 swing.
  6. KuroGuroChan

Undocumented Patchnotes e1.1.2

Oh lord, and here i thought i was pretty toxic about menavlion being op, this whole thing is on another level!
  7. KuroGuroChan

Cavarly = abuse
    Archers = abuse
    Everything that isn't running in as naked two-hander = abuse

Why do you even try to play skirmishes if you don't understand the game mode? On topic of the menavlion balance, cavarly and archers are just as relevant when considering the balance as anything else. That's the bigger picture after all. Why do I even need to explain this?

Also, Shema would wreck you with any class, I don't understand why you even bother.
    If only.
    And about skirmisches, apparently so called good players are playing there than so called noob playground that are sieges and deathmatch coming from your and their mouthes.I need to practice without knowing that i have endless lives like in deathmatch. I was testing more classes so far and yeah, i take back my words about archers being the abuse strat. But elite cavalry. No way. this **** must be nerfed, at least the knock up effect of the horses needs to be adjusted, in skimish, versus a full team in voice chat. It's an abusive tactic.
    And yeah i try to understand the game mode. But when some trash alpha testers shoot you at the back and then kill you on the spawn because they think they are better or anything, Is unacceptable. He hit me in the same team, didn't apoligize, we won the match and i hit him back because it was won anyway and he didn't die. Next spawn that so called good player hits me in the back in the next round. Freaking child.
  8. KuroGuroChan

Oh the brain dead duo, welcome to the ****show, i hope you learnt more how to abuse cavalry, no wonder Taleworlds didn't listen to your feedback.
  9. KuroGuroChan

The Menavlion is a super easy weapon to counter - just get close and block and you'll eventually be at a range where your opponent can't damage you. The only reason people are complaining about this is because it is one of the best noob destroyer weapons - if you don't know the basics of left and right blocking in the game the Mdav will ruin your day easily. But at that point, it's not the game's fault you are just a bad player. The weapon is super weak against players who can block because of how slow it is and how long the windup is (allowing for more time to put up a block).

Stop whining just get better at the game.
    That's the thing it's not a weapon that kills me, it's op when i use it. dude, You are trying to be that so called *good player or what*? I hope i meet you in game and ruin your day with that weapon, i hope you will be an archer and snipe me. So much trashes these days it's insane. And btw ANYTHING is noob crasher in mp. You are just delusionnal apparently.
  10. KuroGuroChan

Lets have an actual, civil, class balance discussion.

obv not but you can not play 2h against archers yes. thats why 2h alway will be a meme
    Skirmisch is a meme to begin with. Atm it's everything except fun. Well it's not meant to.
  11. KuroGuroChan

I didnt know we were talking about casual game modes. I only talk about skirmish
    well yeah skimisch mode its only about pew pew camping with elite archers and heavy infantry tanking while cav cleans, yay fun, so much different playstyle yay
  12. KuroGuroChan

Another TDM thread that has nothing to do with actual balance. The only broken thing is the Palatine Guard's menavlion. Its speed is unreal and it hits like a truck, even with the same stagger effect. And also the damage from horseback, which should definitely be looked at. Everything else is balanced in the context of proper team environments. This stuff doesn't work against good players, and most certainly not in organized skirmishes of any kind.
    Who's talking haha, Skimisch and deathmatch/siege shouldn't even be compared and be talked about balanced dude, Both modes have different metas, in skimisch it's mostly made for good players with good plan which turns around camping with elite archers, tanking with heavy infantry and kill anything that positions wrong with cav. And the rest of the rosters and units are totally ditched because they are useless in pew pew meta of skimisch. Meanwhile in deathmatch and sieges light berserkers and pure melee are the most fun part of the game, at least for me. So how come you talk about balance when you totally disregard more than half of the units in skimisch purely because they can be shot to death by any decent archer. Come on dude, think a little aswell. Diffrent modes different metas, different approaches of balance are needed.
  13. KuroGuroChan

here i have a small clip of such great balanced weapon!
  14. KuroGuroChan

why people still thinking 2h weapons are a playeble against a good team?
    Define game mode. If it's skimisch it's hard if you are bad with 2 handed weapons and can't wait for the right moment to go in.If it's siege or deathmatch it's the best weapons. Captain mode don't care, you don't even play yourself there...
Back
Top Bottom