Recent content by Kulgrinda Košmarjus

1. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Mexxico, I'd value and appreciate your opinion on implementing Casus Belli in Bannerlord

You guys are being naive. "We're stronger", "enemy is weak", "we can expand" are not casus belli. It's a result of npc power calculation, whereas what the player base wants is - clan stole daughter, villagers stole cattle and got massacred, merchants attacked, lord was insulted, lord lost a game...
  2. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Wars too scripted

@mexxico what about casus belli?
  3. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

I'm shallow. Nudity mod. Or smithing price fixes. Maybe a battle MP mode.
  4. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Wars too scripted

Yeah but even that mission is essentially a script that launches a war once mission is complete. My suggestion is more of a mix of what we have now with the lord voting and certain conditions, AND a genuine reason to go to war. And it can't be 'i want more lands/castles', but something deeper...
  5. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Wars too scripted

BL Kingdoms should require a casus belli to go to war against another kingdom or face a significant relationship drop from other kingdoms. Could be a lord raiding some village, someone insulting someone, kidnapping a daughter etc. The unending baseless wars based on just how weak your opponent...
  6. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

I want my money back

Google how to do mobile tether. But this is to test my theory only.
  7. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Smithing breaks the game

Well they're focused on other things right now. I bet Callum is making a normal best out of 5 1 respawn battle mode to replace that skirmish flag capture thing.
  8. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

can tw please communicate more?

Hey! Rabbit is sad. You deliberately ignored the question about the Battle mode which is the core of any MB game.
  9. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

I want my money back

It sounds like your router is blocking certain traffic on certain times. Tether through mobile see if that changes anything.
  10. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Party chasing mechanics

This is the exactly annoying bit - you chase them into a corner - and they go around you just because your speed is 4.7 and theirs is 4.8. Unless you micro manage it by tiny steps.
  11. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Party chasing mechanics

I am suggesting this mechanic to work on all sides, NPC vs NPC, Player vs NPC, NPC vs Player, essentially making small infantry armies very vulnerable to large enemy groups which is kind of logical IMO. But then again, different mechanics could be used here, including camping feature you've...
  12. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Kingdom Diplomacy AI Makes Me Cry Tears of Blood and Ragequit

It almost feels like SE king pushes you to your limits, like there's always a great woman behind a great man.
  13. Kulgrinda Košmarjus

Party chasing mechanics

Lately I have been having some grudge with the never ending party chasing mechanics and it got me thinking. The current system is really annoying, because you (say an army of 50 units, 10 cav, 20 inf, 20 archers) can chase a party of looters (say 8 inf) with the same speed for an eternity all...