Recent content by KTAnjel

1. KTAnjel

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

jacobhinds said:
    Both meshes and polygons affect performance to a degree. However deleting invisible meshes isn't a bad idea if it will save you a few hundred/thousand polygons in a scene (like the polygon at the bottom of a blade that never gets seen). Otherwise it's not really worth the effort.
    Thanks! :grin: And If I have the chance, I will measure the effect of same vertices and half of meshes, in game benchmark.
  2. KTAnjel

I have a similar type of question. In M&B game engine, Which are define performance cost, number of vertices or number of meshes. Should I delete a mesh of invisible side? Or no difference? The following picture is an illustrated example.
    First : Poly 46, Second : Poly 36

uOuEZHA.jpg

3oMbUlz.jpg
  3. KTAnjel

OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

I have anticipated to the release date for a long time.  :sad:
    But I'm glad to be able to download such a wonderful contents !
    Thank for your hard work :smile: And I respect you.
  4. KTAnjel

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Thanks ElPadrino. Your material is nice. And I think you make the flag more wavy, it will get dramatic looking.

Cruor_Volt said:
    KTAnjel said:
    I have made Japanese medieval house interior. Please give me some  advice!
    AlBQOjb.jpg
    eN7HCYB.jpg

That chest looks too glossy, I think.
    From what I remember Warband has no support for gloss maps, so maybe you can fake it with specular map, creating islands o various specular intensity.

Yes, I intended to make glossy. So I have tried to adjust coefficient and specRGB value many times. However, still something is different from my real intention. Object became metalic.
    I'm thinking about I have to redraw specular map.  :roll:
  5. KTAnjel

Specular Shader working incorrect in edit mode

In edit mode, I place the object which using a specular shader, and then exit add object mode, the placed object glowing so intensive.
    For example, "light" and "Armor".
    hFQawso.jpg
    QdVHnwC.jpg

In order to working properly, I have to restart the game. Is Everyone facing such a situation? If there is any solution, please teach me. thanks.
    Sorry my bad English.

Specification
    ver 1.168  Steam
    Video Setting    Max
    Video card    Radeon HD5000 series
    OS Windows 7
  6. KTAnjel

Official 3D art thread - Warband

I have made Japanese medieval house interior. Please give me some  advice!
    AlBQOjb.jpg
    eN7HCYB.jpg
Back
Top Bottom